Home Match Day Thread 16/4/24 Oxford United v Lincoln City

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I woke up at about 3 am and decided to get up and watch. More stress than i need! Can't believe sparky missed that chance near the end of the half. Didn't see any of the imps chances. Looks pretty even.

A decent performance overall. A tough ask to match the weekend.
Dale is the key performer for us, he's being a nuisance and creating chances. Lincoln have clearly done their homework on Murphy and are marking, pressing and fouling him out of the game...
Everyone else a mixture of good and not so good. Long has been caught on the turn a few times, Leigh is mixing very good with not great, and Ruben has reverted slightly to type with some poor, dangerous passing. Harris quiet but should have scored. Goodrham should have passed.
A lot of "should haves"

Tight game and could have gone either way. I feel we need Cam on for is more expansive passing.
Confident the more desperate they get the more chances we will get.

McEachran has been good to be fair, as has Dale.

Murphy, Goodrham, Rodrigues and Harris all a little disappointing.

After a shaky start our passing game improved though and we created some good chances - just need to be clinical and take one! Lincoln are clearly no mugs and look dangerous at set pieces and those long balls forward…

Goodrham should have passed.

Should have passed the first time, should have scored the second!

But, the way he plays, you know he's going to shoot there. Always thinks he can score from anywhere. Most of the time, it serves him well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom