Current Player #16 Tyler Burey

Yes, it does seem like that. Training is what it seems all about. Burey, good in matches, s**t in training, frozen out. McGuane, Rodrigues, Bodin, presumably flying in training, s**t in matches but in every squad it seems.
Mcguane has been left out completely since Bolton game

About as much chance as Lord Lucan being seen riding Shergar than Burey in a yellow shirt again...
I thought Robbo had his favourites but ole Des appears to hold a bit of a grudge, that all feels personal rather than for the benefit of the team. The problem is often the team reacts not in the way you expect. If walls had ears I wonder!!

I thought Robbo had his favourites but ole Des appears to hold a bit of a grudge, that all feels personal rather than for the benefit of the team. The problem is often the team reacts not in the way you expect. If walls had ears I wonder!!
I agree, quite a few players seem to have vanished without trace. We’re still paying them and it’s the managers job to get the best out of our resources.

It feels as if there is absolutely no joined up thinking or forward planning aimed at a common goal throughout the club, just reaction rather than pro-action. It continues to be a complete mess and no one is taking the bull by the horns and taking control.

It's so personal that OB decided to ship him out on loan after only half a season, because they knew Des wouldn't play him much either.

The longer they leave him out the better he becomes. Could be a club legend before his loan is up at this rate!

He looks the quickest player at the club, surely having that burst of pace alone is worth a spot on the bench as a great option against tiring legs.

He looks the quickest player at the club, surely having that burst of pace alone is worth a spot on the bench as a great option against tiring legs.
It's strange that you spotted so much potential in the few minutes Burey played but somehow don't rate Murphy or Dale over numerous games.

It's almost like you either don't watch football, don't understand football, or deliberately go out of your way to wind people up? Whatever the outcome, its becoming increasingly pathetic.

It's strange that you spotted so much potential in the few minutes Burey played but somehow don't rate Murphy or Dale over numerous games.

It's almost like you either don't watch football, don't understand football, or deliberately go out of your way to wind people up? Whatever the outcome, its becoming increasingly pathetic.

What an idiotic and pathetic reply to a perfectly valid observation. I like both Murphy and Dale, both been very good in some game I’ve seen but both been a little ineffective in others, where some end product has been missing, Dale yesterday a good example. I didn’t even suggest Burey makes the starting eleven, I said the 18. I never said I spotted this amazing ‘potential’ in him either - I said he had obvious pace, which takes about 5 seconds to spot. And that pace alone is a threat late on off the bench. There, summarised for you. What a **** you are mate.

Has there been any word on what's going on with Burey. It's like he's become an unperson. Expunged from the club like a 50s soviet politicion.

Last edited:

I’d suggest it’s all 3, although he probably does watch his beloved Man United (obviously at home as he has never actually stepped foot in old Trafford).

I’d suggest it’s all 3, although he probably does watch his beloved Man United (obviously at home as he has never actually stepped foot in old Trafford).

You’re a strange mix - one of the most prolific contributors to this forum, yet one of the most clueless.

Over 300 posts in March, and they've all been nonsense. Not sure you can comment on anyone else being prolific and clueless!

The irony, from you of all people. Any response to my earlier post re my view on Burey? If you want to try and ridicule people then working on your comprehension will be a start.

The irony, from you of all people. Any response to my earlier post re my view on Burey? If you want to try and ridicule people then working on your comprehension will be a start.
For goodness sake, Dick, can’t you forget about Burey? You ain’t going to see him on the pitch again this season.
Now go away and pick another fight with someone about another contentious subject.

Done more than just set foot there, actually scored a goal at Old Trafford at the Stratford End! Not many can say that! Done the same at Maine Road and Elland Road! Even less can say that, unless you’re a professional of course! Have no allegiance to any of those clubs and it’s a long story how it came about but got all memories, photos and 1970’s cine film to prove it!

For goodness sake, Dick, can’t you forget about Burey? You ain’t going to see him on the pitch again this season.
Now go away and pick another fight with someone about another contentious subject.

Tyler Burey a contentious subject !!!! Get a life you sad git !!!! 🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom