Transfer News 2022/23 Season Incoming Transfers and a few other things

Status
Not open for further replies.
But then at other times people on here say that ‘no thanks’ to players like Brandon Barker or Jodi Jones as they apparently aren’t good enough for us - then they go to Reading, a level ab

Fair enough. Do you think Sinclair is the answer then?

But then at other times people on here say that ‘no thanks’ to players like Brandon Barker or Jodi Jones as they apparently aren’t good enough for us - then they go to Reading, a level above!
Not sure that Brandon Barker is a great example to use of a player that really stuck it to the naysayers, given he played just 22 minutes of football at Reading and has now gone to a mid-table team in the Cypriot league.

Re Jerome Sinclair, he’s apparently opening a fried chicken franchise in Birmingham. I am not even kidding. It’s your lucky day @greatunclekip

Not sure that Brandon Barker is a great example to use of a player that really stuck it to the naysayers, given he played just 22 minutes of football at Reading and has now gone to a mid-table team in the Cypriot league.

Re Jerome Sinclair, he’s apparently opening a fried chicken franchise in Birmingham. I am not even kidding. It’s your lucky day @greatunclekip
Man, you always deliver the goods. Answers my question about what he’s been doing

If they open on a Tuesday night or Saturday afternoon he’ll be very “busy” then!

You know I earlier said I would give up if he rocked up. Can I just shock you? I love Jerome Sinclair

I actually want us to sign him now, imagine if we all get free fried chicken buckets at JFC? I mean with the cost of petrol and the drive to Birmingham it will cost me a wedge but I can’t turn down free stuff.

Can anyone confirm the Findlay deal is still a goer. Seems ok. Vital for us to keep more clean sheets next season

With Findlay being in the US it isn’t as easy as just turning up for a medical and signing documents . He’ll have to pack up all his things and move before signing because it isn’t like he can return anytime soon like a player who is located in the Uk. This transfer was always going to take a bit longer.

I was thinking, presumably, he would also return to Scotland 1st to sort a few things. Vital signing for me.

Fair enough. Do you think Sinclair is the answer then?

Strikes me as a similar situation to Sam Smith. When on loan from Reading, didn't look as though he would score as long as he had a hole in his backside. Look at him now for Cambridge, 15 goals and looked very dangerous when he played against us.
Who can tell?

Strikes me as a similar situation to Sam Smith. When on loan from Reading, didn't look as though he would score as long as he had a hole in his backside. Look at him now for Cambridge, 15 goals and looked very dangerous when he played against us.
Who can tell?
Sam Smith was a young lad on an early career loan.

Sinclair isn’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom