Transfer News 2022/23 Season Incoming Transfers and a few other things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Craig Short's interview alludes to Jones being offered a contract, do hope so.
Yep looks that way which is good news. He didn't elude to much else bar the youth players will at some point go on loan but at the moment they are pushing for a first team place.

Could turn out to be a master stroke from Musk, though:

Musk asked for Twitter to disclose the amount of bot accounts that are on their platform, before he moved ahead with the acquisition.

They said no

He said “welllll, no thank you then. All the best”

Twitter is now suing him

If it goes to court, they’ll have to disclose the amount of bot accounts that they have not only knowingly facilitated on their platform, but helped to deploy, in order to sway/direct public opinion.

Twitter loses even more credibility than it already has.

Value of their stock goes through the floor.

Musk can buy it on the (relative) cheap, if he so desires..

Genius.
So why sue him then?

I don’t understand that! I guess they’re after some compensation, but to actually force to purchase them is crazy!

Yes as they are saying his actions have harmed/reduced the share price/company value. Genuinely I'd laugh if he had to buy at the previously agreed price now as the current lost value would be down to his hubris.

Could turn out to be a master stroke from Musk, though:

Musk asked for Twitter to disclose the amount of bot accounts that are on their platform, before he moved ahead with the acquisition.

They said no

He said “welllll, no thank you then. All the best”

Twitter is now suing him

If it goes to court, they’ll have to disclose the amount of bot accounts that they have not only knowingly facilitated on their platform, but helped to deploy, in order to sway/direct public opinion.

Twitter loses even more credibility than it already has.

Value of their stock goes through the floor.

Musk can buy it on the (relative) cheap, if he so desires..

Genius.

Musk would have to buy at the previously agreed price which is what the Twitter Board are suing him for.

I laughed at Kips comment for its out and out trolling achievement; he knows exactly what he’s doing. f*****g threads a meltdown of epic proportions and I think it’s hilarious, I really do. The window closes on September 1st by the way.
Yeah, 20% of the season gone by then and cup games!

Start as you mean to go on I say.

During August we should have a very strong squad with the majority of it filled, with 1 or 2 players needed during August/1st September. And ideally you’d have the majority of the squad together mid July to train/get to know each other/settle in etc in readiness for the season to commence, so I’d say at the moment it’s not good business/planning, but hey ho!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom