Transfer News 2022/23 Season Incoming Transfers and a few other things

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm chilled about things happening behind the scenes - but for the love of God let's get some players in just to settle everyone down!!

And when we do, please Karl (if the club are reading?) please introduce them as a good ol' boy as a salute to all the insanity on here!!

Amazing.

So, if we fall foul at the end of the season by one point, as regularly happens with teams, the earlier season games are less important?

Yes the fans seem divided on KR's recruitment, but the fans who say 'wait' - I just don't buy your myopia I'm afraid.
Simply ignore, its spin, to divert away from the mess robinson is making of our season.

Amazing.

So, if we fall foul at the end of the season by one point, as regularly happens with teams, the earlier season games are less important?

Yes the fans seem divided on KR's recruitment, but the fans who say 'wait' - I just don't buy your myopia I'm afraid.

Maybe you can point out where I've suggested that earlier games are less important?

Yeah the 3 new signings will be Jerome "I'm Tired" Sinclair Jodi ACL Jones and any other player we can find with a injury!
Give it time, by the time Findlay gets here after rowing across the pond, no doubt he'll have something wrong which is why robinson told him to row over, to fit his crocs policy.

It must be time for a restart the old car thread!

We could change it to a new car thread,

I'm after a sporty estate with a budget up to 14/15k, petrol or diesel but must have all the bells and whistles, if anyone has any suggestions, let us know. 🙂

From this on the 6th of June:

To this on the 14th of July:

Just 5 and a half weeks between them.

But apparently it's all good still!

Keep lowering that bar - and your expectations folks!

'Also, I'm not concerned about missing out on Tyler Morton and selling Cam, we only had 3 centre midfielders when we got promoted from League 2, so Gorrin, Mcguane, Smyth and Davis is more than we need.'
But equally we had a strong squad around them. ATM we dont.

We could change it to a new car thread,

I'm after a sporty estate with a budget up to 14/15k, petrol or diesel but must have all the bells and whistles, if anyone has any suggestions, let us know. 🙂
Don't do it ....you will see one just perfect then you go to pick it up and find its ended up in Milton Keynes 🤣

Soooooo, is that another week without a signing as part of our "aggressive" transfer window? Been busy at work and assume we have the 3 Karl was hoping for?

Jeez one minute its potential signings, then rumours, then disappointment, then rumours, then golf l, then disappointment, then put that one to bed, then who’s that, then bloody accent by a bunch of Barclays and finally bleeding golf……..four anybody.
We haven't talked about the state of the economy yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom