Transfer News 2022/23 Season Incoming Transfers and a few other things

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one knows if we’ve looked at Morton or any of the other names it’s what some on here hoped we would be looking at but unless the club have said so it’s pure conjecture.

And also, if that calibre of player is out of our reach, well, I can look at a Bentley but couldn't afford to buy it.

Promotion based on what? To expect promotion you have to provide the biggest budget in the league for the manager. The owners are simply over-optimistic if they truelly believe this ultimatum. Robinson will be around for a few years yet.
Why is it daft? So in your eyes a person who may or may not be our owner has said he wants promotion within a couple of years with this coming season being the 2nd. Is a born liar in your eyes. God help us then

IJnxZ3w.gif

FACT

Promotion based on what? To expect promotion you have to provide the biggest budget in the league for the manager. The owners are simply over-optimistic if they truelly believe this ultimatum. Robinson will be around for a few years yet.
Doubt it.
If Bakri has said he wants promotion within a coupe of years, I doubt if his patience will hold out.
If we get an 18k all seater stadium with facilities for everyone fans, the locals and wider areas of the public..will they want L1 football with an average 8-9k crowd, somehow I don’t think so.

We were definitely in for Morton before he went away on pre-season tour. His performances may of made that harder now.

Thompson would be a very solid signing.

We were definitely in for Morton before he went away on pre-season tour. His performances may of made that harder now.

Tyler Morton is extremely well thought of at Liverpool, but I'd be surprised if he was quite at the stage of making the first team squad.

Liverpool were hoping to send him out on loan to get games under his belt, the only issue is that he may well have come to the attention of more Championship sides as a consequence of his development.

I'd imagine that a deal would have already been done in principle if we're to get him, and should know either way on his return from the Far East.

And what evidence do you have of that, as I can’t recall our ITK’s mentioning it. I maybe wrong but not heard from anyone remotely ITK.

It's getting close to page 500. Shall we have a sweepstake on the time that this will be reached. As a first tie breaker we can say whether it is before or after post number 10,000 on this thread, and a second tie breaker whether it is before or after a new signing is announced (which for clarity only counts if it is a brand new face, so Brown doesn't count for this purpose).

Other T&Cs will probably apply, make them up as you go along but there seem to be no credible rumours whatsoever at the moment of what could happen. Offers from other competing parties are likely to be more attractive so you may end up with nothing or something damaged that no one else wants. Prizes still to be confirmed and delivery likely to be significantly delayed. The prize budget is probably higher than last year, but is unlikely to be spent. Good luck.

What evidence are you asking for buddy? Notarised statements on oath? Recorded telephone calls?
Nothing official has been mentioned the ITK’s as far as I can remember ( this is a very long thread you know ) have mentioned Morton.unless of course @TeamOX is the new king of ITK’s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom