Transfer News 2022/23 Season Incoming Transfers and a few other things

Status
Not open for further replies.
No-one at all.

Maybe we'll have some answers of KR is willing to be interviewed by Rad Ox?
Radio Oxford will not ask the questions they will be to scared to do so they will not want to upset the club KR will continue feeding every body on what they want to hear and will deflect the blame to others like he always does

Anyone know who this trialist in the light blue is? Have a feeling he’ll be part of the playing squad at this stage.

57cf0935740f67bc1b3b24f85fc9acb0.jpg

We could change it to a new car thread,

I'm after a sporty estate with a budget up to 14/15k, petrol or diesel but must have all the bells and whistles, if anyone has any suggestions, let us know. 🙂
Skoda VRS, great car, just as good as an Audi or VW equivalent but more bang for your buck, is this the reply to take us over the manic 500 pages🤞

No one…

Come out after the Eastleigh game instead of sending Short out & say you’re struggling at the moment.

Majority would prefer honesty over constant bullshit wouldn’t you say?
Actually getting bullshit from him these days is the norm, so kind of the same as getting nothing.

You know it will be exactly the same tomorrow....Busy week, close to getting one over the line, losing out on targets, no panicking, oh and Findlays reached Bermuda in his rowing boat and Jodi's a good boy, we'd love to get him on board weeks after he first joined the team. Sorry forgot, Sinclair's coming on, he's back Champneys on Monday, and we will see how much we can massage his ego, without tiring him out.

It sure is! I doth my cap sir because the likeness to Molby is uncanny! In fact, that is THE best comment of 499 pages!

Do I get an assist?

I’m trying to emulate last season’s Gavin Whyte in my posting style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom