Transfer News 2022/23 Season Incoming Transfers and a few other things

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Brannagan leaves, we need to go out & replace him with Luongo & Camara. They are two players who should be attainable. Both would command decent wages but if we want top 30 in English football then time to start proving it. £650k or thereabouts should get Camara, Luongo is a available on a free still currently. They are who we should be trying to get ASAP

Smyth, McGuane and Henry on Saturday for me, assuming Gorrin isn't ready. Experience to help two youngsters step up. Not ideal but needs must.
Its funny how experience is judged, McGuane is just over a calendar year older than Smyth yet we would all put him in the experienced category hence why MM may have needed some time to settle after a bit of a nomadic career.

My guess would be Eastwood to Blackpool in a double deal. Guess Appleton might be keen to work with him again, and Eastwood would be closer to his native north west.

The other departure not been mentioned yet, certainly unexpected, but it's a solid deal for the club and an even better one for the player

In my eyes it’s not really a blow for the club & it’s not a player I’d of kept this season anyway which I’ve been very vocal about.

In my eyes it’s not really a blow for the club & it’s not a player I’d of kept this season anyway which I’ve been very vocal about.
Definitely one we can replace, and will do in due course........

My guess would be Eastwood to Blackpool in a double deal. Guess Appleton might be keen to work with him again, and Eastwood would be closer to his native north west.
I can live with that. If it was to be anybody, it would have to be a goalkeeper as 3 seniors all vying for a number one spot would not be viable.

Eastwood to Blackpool is a good call, wonder if that involves JT as I can't him that being part of the Cam Bran deal.
Other than that maybe Seddon is off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom