Tickets 2022/23 season tickets

Where's this free pie coming from?
As it stands at the moment the club has priced out several fans. Treating your customers like cash cows is not sustainable.

I will repeat, this represents a very small minority of fans, of which you are one. So I understand your frustration. But if increased corporate revenue subsidises the cost of all other tickets then that may attract far more new customers and increases sustainability.

Absolute nonsense, I know people that supported oufc for years home & away .season ticket holders the whole caboodle,that won't give them the time of day now. Don't walk around so blind.

Not real supporters then. 🙃

That's true, but the intention has always been to run the clubs as sustainably as possible and to spend income that's self generated. Personally I'd rather have that for the long term future of our club rather than a free pie!
That's 2 Own Goals and the seasons not started yet

Firstly they want / expect those that rallied to the call towards the end of the season to pay more for a season ticket than others

Now Genuine fans are expected to cough up an extra £450 but they'll get a pie

Interesting you mention income that's self generated when Owner after Owner has been seemingly content to have empty seats game after game, yet when people turn up towards the seasons end there's a smell of quick rinse them, rather than with a little bit of gumption the place could be full most weeks.

Yet you seem to go with, Let's pick the pockets of those that already came through the door.

I will repeat, this represents a very small minority of fans, of which you are one. So I understand your frustration. But if increased corporate revenue subsidises the cost of all other tickets then that may attract far more new customers and increases sustainability.
That is such an unbelievable response, attempting to rinse 1 fan is 1 too many. Where's the Community club spirit.

That is such an unbelievable response, attempting to rinse 1 fan is 1 too many. Where's the Community club spirit.
You can't please everyone. I don't think that any fan should be rinsed, but we all make choices. The Manor Lounge hasn't been in use for the last 2 seasons so the club haven't increased the cost for those fans directly. Instead, it's been rebranded as a sponsors/corporate lounge. I don't particularly like that end of modern football, but the ship sailed a long time ago. We have so little opportunity to maximise revenue because of the deal with Kassam.

Tickets are available at differing values, and I hope that all fans are able to find one that meets their needs.

You can't please everyone. I don't think that any fan should be rinsed, but we all make choices. The Manor Lounge hasn't been in use for the last 2 seasons so the club haven't increased the cost for those fans directly. Instead, it's been rebranded as a sponsors/corporate lounge. I don't particularly like that end of modern football, but the ship sailed a long time ago. We have so little opportunity to maximise revenue because of the deal with Kassam.

Tickets are available at differing values, and I hope that all fans are able to find one that meets their needs.
Utter nonsense. You have no idea what you are talking about. The Manor and Maurice Evans lounges were closed down over 3 seasons ago. The 1893 club replaced that concept and moved into the larger area off the Headington bar. It was populated by normal supporters who simply wanted a little more comfort and refreshment at half time. It was never and is still not a domain for the wealthy, corporate or sponsors.
Who is feeding you this delusion?

Utter nonsense. You have no idea what you are talking about. The Manor and Maurice Evans lounges were closed down over 3 seasons ago. The 1893 club replaced that concept and moved into the larger area off the Headington bar. It was populated by normal supporters who simply wanted a little more comfort and refreshment at half time. It was never and is still not a domain for the wealthy, corporate or sponsors.
Who is feeding you this delusion?

The 1893 club hasn't been in use these last two seasons due to covid, correct? So, there hasn't been a huge increase in what people already had.

Instead the club have clearly chosen to present this space as more of a corporate package, and the price reflects this.

"Normal" supporters can still take advantage of this, but unfortunately that comes at a cost. Everyone can make a judgement on what they are willing or able to spend.

As with the game back during covid where you complained about having to move seats, you do come across as a little entitled. I have acknowledge your frustrations, but you're not acknowledging the right for the club to sell whatever packages they feel meets demand.

I won't continue to engage with you as I have no doubt that you'll continue to get more angry and personal.

Last edited:
The 1893 club hasn't been in use these last two seasons due to covid, correct? So, there hasn't been a huge increase in what people already had.

Instead the club have clearly chosen to present this space as more of a corporate package, and the price reflects this.

"Normal" supporters can still take advantage of this, but unfortunately that comes at a cost. Everyone can make a judgement on what they are willing or able to spend.

As with the game back during covid where you complained about having to move seats, you do come across as a little entitled. I have acknowledge your frustrations, but you're not acknowledging the right for the club to sell whatever packages they feel meets demand.

I won't continue to engage with you as I have no doubt that you'll continue to get more angry and personal.
Engage or not, you don't know what you are talking about.

I would be really interested to know why fans won’t go to Grenoble Road
If it is their hatred if K****m I would genuinely ask them to think about a couple of points
1. If they are true fans and love the club I assume they attend away games and cheer on the lads
2. By not coming to home games we are losing revenue and that isn’t helping the club
3. At the moment we are being run by the best Board we have had in decades and they have a vision for the future. Please come along and be part of that.

As I say if there is anyone on here who won’t go or know of fans who won’t go please let us know the reasons

My belief is that there are many people who won’t go and say it’s because of K****m but in reality they only went to the Manor a few times. Hope I’m wrong about that
No your wrong I'm afraid.The ones I know we're regulars. Some that has never been to the k****m because the manor was the one &only &that is that.others & it's many ,is I'm not going up there &paying to line that robbing t***.That is the most popular one I hear time &again for years. Some go away though, but it lines the other clubs pockets I suppose. Ivan gaurentee some of the younger fans won't want to go s/b as it's all they know.Especially if your a leyser ,little more &what
Utter garbage.

His pockets are all ready being lined regardless. The annual rent/service charges are fixed, so someone else going up to support OUFC is adding to OUFC 🤷🏼‍♂️

Kassam doesn’t get paid on a per head basis.
Don't shoot the messenger!!!!I can only go on what I get told why they don't go.i hate going to that dump also, but I go ,&do my bit.Why are people getting angry with me &feel the need to vent there feelings towards me.its not me that's given up!!! I would love some of the people vent there feelings face to face . As to why they choose not to go anymore.There must be a lot of misinformed people out there then.what about the food &drink at stadium & priory didn't oufc get nothing or was that a rumour.if that's garbage then , why was it said????

Deadline day for discounted tickets used to be the end of June. As the club have brought the date forward three weeks I imagine fans are holding off for a while. Prices on all commodities are almost out of control. Have been quoted £350 for ONE day at the British Open Golf Championship coupled with £30 to park the car. I still have my Pass for the 1976 Championship......£3! I think the Season Ticket increase is quite reasonable taking all things into consideration.Most fans want a reasonable break before starting all over again.

No your wrong I'm afraid.The ones I know we're regulars. Some that has never been to the k****m because the manor was the one &only &that is that.others & it's many ,is I'm not going up there &paying to line that robbing t***.That is the most popular one I hear time &again for years. Some go away though, but it lines the other clubs pockets I suppose. Ivan gaurentee some of the younger fans won't want to go s/b as it's all they know.Especially if your a leyser ,little more &what

Don't shoot the messenger!!!!I can only go on what I get told why they don't go.i hate going to that dump also, but I go ,&do my bit.Why are people getting angry with me &feel the need to vent there feelings towards me.its not me that's given up!!! I would love some of the people vent there feelings face to face . As to why they choose not to go anymore.There must be a lot of misinformed people out there then.what about the food &drink at stadium & priory didn't oufc get nothing or was that a rumour.if that's garbage then , why was it said????
Oh by the way, where does the over half a million pounds for rent&what ever else on top. magically come from then.what ever way it's done, it don't benefit the club.
Correct Was, they're not anymore, Move on !
Correct they may become again, who knows?? Move on!!

I don't get the bullshit excuse I don't want to go because I don't like the kassam
Because the manor was special, it's where it all began in the brittania Inn. The people I talk about, not going are Headington boys.lads that shopped in headington, went to school on headington, worked in headington, used all the pubs &supporters club not on match day ,but in them days 7 days a week.pool night, dart night, disco's Fri &sat when the season was finished the Brit &Standard was still used by them lads.There was loads of oxford fans in that catchment area ,wood farm, Barton, quarry, town furze, peat moors , northway, marston.when we had to move, the magic was gone

Because the manor was special, it's where it all began in the brittania Inn. The people I talk about, not going are Headington boys.lads that shopped in headington, went to school on headington, worked in headington, used all the pubs &supporters club not on match day ,but in them days 7 days a week.pool night, dart night, disco's Fri &sat when the season was finished the Brit &Standard was still used by them lads.There was loads of oxford fans in that catchment area ,wood farm, Barton, quarry, town furze, peat moors , northway, marston.when we had to move, the magic was gone
I used to go to the manor, when we moved the magic of the club moved with it, it’s the club I support and follow primarily. Yes the ground could be better but Oxford United are my team, always was and always will be.

I lived in Woodfarm for most of my life, it’s was a bit of a pain when we moved but not enough to put me off. If you can’t be bothered to do the short trip from Headington to Greater Leys then you are a lazy fucker who nothing would entice you to come, it’s just up the road.

Back
Top Bottom