Away Match Day Thread +++ 23/03/2019 Coventry City v OUFC +++

Thought our defending today was outstanding possibly the best I've seen all season. If I was honest I have never been sure about Sam Long based on the fact he's been injured or just doesn't play a lot! but he seems to be growing into his role and getting more confident the more he plays. For what it's worth I thought Cov were a very well organised team and can see why where they are in the league. Credit where credit is due the coaching staff worked out Cov's system and made the most of it

Is this for real?

The "engaging policing" meant hundreds were delayed in the car parks and they did nothing to stop the "hospitality guests" from provoking the visiting fans.
Those visiting fans were all in good humour and well behaved (other than a couple of young oiks in the gents who thought it would be fun to stamp on a sachet of mustard thus spraying at least three people)

The following is a quote from their forum

How the f**k do people not get angry at that utter dog s**t sort of performance. We have no strikers, totally gutless up front.

Now where have I heard that?

Simple phrases suit simple minds.

43cfd501b7205e97fe7e524df4d3c002.jpg

Well my teacher said a derby was a team close. But i'll learn in time

Well, does “your teacher” think Luton care more about Stevenage...or Watford? That Celtic care more about Queens Park...or Sevco? That Palace care more about Wimbledon than, inexplicably, Brighton?

Back
Top Bottom