Home Match Day Thread 24/04/2021 L1 OUFC v Plymouth Argyle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody hell what a lovely day. 3 points, good performance, up to 5th, Blackpool and Charlton both lose, and Swindon and Rovers relegated. Lovely stuff.

2 nil Oxford, Taylor with both. And with Charlton playing Peterborough, and Lincoln playing Hull, teams above will drop points. I also think that at least one of Blackpool, Pompey and Sunderland will slip up so this season is far from over.

My predictions are usually rubbish, but I'll take winning by 2 with Taylor getting both. Sunderland dropping 2, Lincoln 3, Blackpool 3, Charlton 3. Definitely all to play for!!

BELIEVE!!!!

I'm not sure it was a particularly good performance for large parts of the game myself. But that doesn't really matter I suppose - the result is what matters for the next few games.

Great win!

With results going our way today AND Tuesday, if only we'd beaten Wimbledon, then we'd be sitting pretty!

Still, we've done our job, and the teams around us need to win their games in hand, it's out of our hands really, but it looks like it's gonna go down to the wire!

Well done Robbo and the lads! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom