• Draw

Votes: 22 22.2%
  • Bristol Rovers

Votes: 52 52.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brown isn’t great at passing either. Moore is probably better. Brown & Moore haven’t kept a clean sheet between them recently. I’m all for continuity but when it doesn’t work you bring in another option who’s been involved in at least a few of the occasions we’ve kept a clean sheet. I don’t care if he can’t dribble past their players and long range passing isn’t the best. I would rather he kept a clean sheet which he’s done in at least 3/4 games.
You do know brown has correct the most chances out of the defence combined

You do know brown has correct the most chances out of the defence combined
I’ve been to every game this season bar burton and as the season has gone in his passing has got worse & he defensively gets spun and ran in behind every game, Moore hasn’t been much better so I’m not just singling brown out either. I don’t look at stats, I prefer to judge with my eyes as stats can be deceiving as well.

Am I right that Findlay has been involved in every clean sheet we’ve had this season…

If that’s the case he should be playing!

We've only had four clean sheets all season (Cambridge, Port Vale & Wednesday in the league; Orient in the Pizza Trophy).

But, yes, Findlay started and finished all of them. And he's the only defender to do so. In fact, he's the only defender to start all three of those league clean sheets.

(Long didn't start against PV, Moore didn't start against Orient or Wednesday, Brown didn't start against Orient or Cambridge)

It’s good to hear from Karl in his preview for this game that they’ve been working very hard this week after the defeat last Saturday. The players obviously haven’t had any days off and he can’t have been in Paris after all 😂

It’s good to hear from Karl in his preview for this game that they’ve been working very hard this week after the defeat last Saturday. The players obviously haven’t had any days off and he can’t have been in Paris after all 😂
🙄

I’ve been to every game this season bar burton and as the season has gone in his passing has got worse & he defensively gets spun and ran in behind every game, Moore hasn’t been much better so I’m not just singling brown out either. I don’t look at stats, I prefer to judge with my eyes as stats can be deceiving as well.
Sorry can’t agree with that at the moment he is still the player of the season

Roll on Saturday at12-30 we should all be looking forward to this one way or another .We need a win simple as by the end of the day we could be 3points from drop zone what a thought. Iam expecting a very positive performance because I think that's what the board are expecting. Its kick ass time one way or another. And please play Findley

Bristol Rovers havent won for 7 games and in that time theyve lost to Morecambe, Accrington, Milton Keynes and Burton.

I wonder whos going to win ?

Cambridge hadn't won for 17 games until the form side turned up. So 7 won't t be a problem for Bristol rovers .

Bristol Rovers havent won for 7 games and in that time theyve lost to Morecambe, Accrington, Milton Keynes and Burton.

I wonder whos going to win ?

Well at least the Rroverrzz fans will be saying the same about us, "If we can't beat Oxford....etc"

(Obviously it will be in Bumpkinese and liberally punctuated with 'where's he too?' and 'moi babbee')

Looks like 0-0 written all over it ,oh I just forget we always let at least 1 in.
That’s been our biggest on field problem for 12 months. We start every single game 1-0 down.

If only we had someone who could organise things a bit and head, tackle, clear???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom