Votes: 52 52.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oxford 3 wins in 15, Gas 2 wins in 11.

View attachment 12271

View attachment 12272

The lack of goals in this team is absolutely staggering. Last season we seemed to concede twice every game and still managed to win most of them.
It’s all down to there being no plan at all when we concede one, let alone two. It’s hoof a diagonal ball to whichever diminutive striker happens to be up top and Brannagan have a few long shots.
Remarkable how the same man who got us playing such electric football for at least the first two thirds of last season has lost any idea of what managing a football team entails!

The lack of goals in this team is absolutely staggering. Last season we seemed to concede twice every game and still managed to win most of them.
It’s all down to there being no plan at all when we concede one, let alone two. It’s hoof a diagonal ball to whichever diminutive striker happens to be up top and Brannagan have a few long shots.
Remarkable how the same man who got us playing such electric football for at least the first two thirds of last season has lost any idea of what managing a football team entails!
It is amazing how for the last few years I’ve been trying to get people to come up to watch us because some of the football we WERE playing was so good, to not wanting them to come anywhere near the place it’s so bad, with the same manager, how the hell has that happened.

The pressure on Karl to get a win tomorrow is immense. No matter what you think of the guy, you wouldn't want to be in his shoes tomorrow from 12.30 to 14.30. fingers crossed we get a result

It is amazing how for the last few years I’ve been trying to get people to come up to watch us because some of the football we WERE playing was so good, to not wanting them to come anywhere near the place it’s so bad, with the same manager, how the hell has that happened.
You never tell me NOT to go.

Tyler Goodrham hamstring issue 'not as bad as thought' ( today's OM sports pages) - he's expected to be in the matchday squad

I hope Findlay starts..... and O'Donker features too

We conceded 59 goals last season. At our current rate, we'll concede 57 goals this season. So basically the quality of our defending hasn't changed much year-on-year (it was mediocre for League One last year, it's still mediocre this year).

However we scored 82 goals last season, and at our current rate we're in line for 50 this year.

So in a season, KR has managed to completely neuter us as an attacking threat, without fixing the defense. It's extraordinary that he's still in a job.

Shouldn’t blame our Karl, he’s been lucky enough to have a team who could play football off their own bat. The last few seasons.
He’d still chastise them or say others say they’re good players.
The bloke just doesn’t understand structure or organisation, hence his silly Plymouth comments, at the forum
Since being left to his own last January and this summer, he’s signed players who aren’t team structured. But self centred like himself.

I think I can say that the team selection will please quite a few. Not allowed to say exactly but, it looked good.

Certainly our best available 11 from what we have fit.

I think a few who are not in the 18 will once again be the talking point if we fail to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom