• Sub: Konate

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • No one

Votes: 72 58.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think future games have turned from "must win" to "must draw". It's the best we can hope to achieve and a point is better than none. Then just hope others below go on a really bad run. Grasping at straws but it seems that's all we got.

We were still crap when Mous was here!
Yes, but we've managed one point from eight games since he's gone. He's got 14 from eight games at Pompey having inherited a team that was had only managed to beat Forest Green in the previous 15 or so games.

From what I gather from yesterday if he hadn't jumped ship, having applied for a few jobs before getting Pompey, then he'd be running the show here now. We seem to have nothing lined up at all, which is reassuring.

Only new ideas from a new manager can possibly save us given the games in hand the teams below us have. Anything less than a win should see Robinson sacked and even if we do somehow avoid relegation he should go at the end of the season at the very latest.
Hi Ames in hand are irrelevant at that end of the table , there’s no guarantees they’ll win games in hand in fact probabilities say they won’t .. so we’re in the driving seat just need a new manager to secure tactics that aren’t naive every week

The fixtures are awful. "Easier" ones include only home against Cheltenham, home against Accrington, arguably away at Forest Green and Morecambe. All four of whom are fighting for their lives. But still these represent pretty much our only chance of any points for the rest of the season, as far as I can see. (Ok, maybe away at Port Vale, but hell, I can't see us getting more than 2 or 3 points in total from here on in.)

Don't want to alarm anybody but we are 5 points clear of Accrington who are occupying the last relegation spot so that good isn't OH they've played 3 games less
And are averaging 1 point per game from 31 games. Let's not kid ourselves that 3 games on hand means anything. I would rather 5 points than 3 games in hand

IMHO. We had about 5 min in the 1st half when we were competitive and about 10 in the second when we had a go. When the pen was conceded heads just dropped, and I must admit it was the inevitability of it all that was so debilitating. Not sure bad management is the sole reason.

The ‘Dog and Duck 3rd eleven reserves b team’ would probably have put more effort in and may even have completed more passes. Poor decision making all round. Shameful.

I was there . He was obviously upset , but said he and the team are trying . I actually believe him . But it’s a bit misguided. He was better than Elliot Moore today .
So, one particularly fat fan calling one of our younger team members a useless fckng cnut at the end of the game is not great. That fan needs to watch his behaviour

He’s not been fit at any stage this season.

He’s basically been told if his knee goes again he will have to retire.

Looks like it’s happened.
What I said as soon as he went down & sad for him. His body has let him down his whole career basically. Feel for the guy as nobody deserves that.

So, one particularly fat fan calling one of our younger team members a useless fckng cnut at the end of the game is not great. That fan needs to watch his behaviour
Why the need to mention someone’s weight ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom