• Draw

Votes: 22 22.2%
  • Bristol Rovers

Votes: 52 52.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I can say that the team selection will please quite a few. Not allowed to say exactly but, it looked good.
Did u all tell him the team you’d pick and he went with that 🤣🤣

Assume Findlay and GO’D feature and TG if fit 👍

Certainly our best available 11 from what we have fit.

I think a few who are not in the 18 will once again be the talking point if we fail to win.

As I posted yesterday, it will be very interesting to see who is left out of the match day squad.

Assuming Robinson continues with his preferred 4-3-3, he’ll be hellbent in crowbarring his favourites Bodin, Murphy, Baldock, and Brown into the side. So I imagine KR will go with something like this, (please note this would not be my choice of formation or lineup!)

Eastwood
Long, Moore, Brown, Fleming,
Bate, Brannigan, Bodin,
Murphy, Baldock, Brown

That leaves a bench of 7 from a probable 10 from which to choose McGinty, Smith, Konate, Goodrham, Henry, Wildschut, Joseph, McGuane, Findlay, O’Donkor. That means 3 of those miss out altogether.

Could Smith and Konate May have agreements as part of their loans that they must be included in the match day squad? How do loan agreements usually work from sides higher up the pyramid?

Did u all tell him the team you’d pick and he went with that 🤣🤣

Assume Findlay and GO’D feature and TG if fit 👍
I’m going for Findlay and TG, for sure. G’OD in amongst it. Perhaps one of the conversations had in the aftermath of Cambridge was about getting big players playing. Findlay’s absence has been more damaging than people realise. He’ll probably come back, rusty as anything, have a poor game and Karl will say he told us so. Can’t wait for that.

Eastwood
Long, Moore, Findlay, Brown,
Brannigan,
Bate, Goodrham, Henry,
Wildschut, Baldock.

Eastwood
Long, Moore, Findlay, Brown,
Brannigan,
Bate, Goodrham, Henry,
Wildschut, Baldock.
I don’t think that’ll be the team but I really like the sound of Long, Moore, Findlay, Brown. Sounds like a really solid firm of solicitors. Oddly, Brown appears to be a lot better as left back than centre half.

6 pointer. Last chance saloon for Robinson, only a win will save him.

We'll concede, the defence KR has built is shocking.

I know we have to play this mob at some stage but I'd rather it wasn't when we were so desperate for points, they always seem to do us at our place 🙄
Trouble is I can't see when else would be a good time either cos we are so bad.
Never mind, I'll be there tomorrow supporting the lads from start to finish in the probably forlorn hope we'll actually win a game.
Come on you YELLOWS 🟨🟦🟨🟦🟨🟦🟨🟦🟨🟦

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom