Home Match Day Thread 26/03/2021 L1 OUFC v Lincoln City

Status
Not open for further replies.
In retrospect that was more stressful than it actually was. We managed the second half well and kept them at bay. That patched up defence deserves a lot of praise.

Both sides looked like shattered prize fighters at the end. Just controlling the ball looked a massive effort. I thought KR’s use of the youthful energy of LCP was good. He kept Lincoln moving and that’s what we needed to do to tire them more.

Great to see Taylor amongst the goals again too.

😅

Big 3 points. Still a big ask but we're not giving up on these playoffs. Every single player that started that game except Hanson with a 7/10 minimum performance. Forde did well after the forced change. Henry nearly back to last seasons form. A note for LCP too - think he looked like a natural league 1 CM. Broke up the play a few times, pressured their midfield and won it back too. Reckon he should be fighting the first team next season (not literally, although I reckon he could take Kelly!). Pressure is on Blackpool and Donny, and the chasing pack now to get a result tomorrow. 3 points and now off to go and play the new Monster Hunter game; perfect Friday night!

We make fun of ‘amazing’ Lincoln but they still have 6 points more than us having played the same about of games. That’s like us having won this one, as well as beating Northampton and Blackpool. Think we’d all be claiming that we’re pretty ‘amazing’ if that had happened...

That was tremendous alot of good performances Hanson did well second half. Cam everywhere he's certainly got his fitness back . Barker good ,Forde good. The center backs my players of the season. Great finish class is permanent 6 more wins needed. Bad news Ruffles injured that could be his season over ,let's hope not . And some lovel stuff from Henry . And well done Karl you take the flack when we lose you deserve the praise for the win. 👍👍👍👍

Hugely important result, why oh why couldn’t they manage even half of that effort and attitude last Tuesday .
The hope continues for another week.

Great win. So annoyed not able to watch it, bloody Sky, thought their had been an agreement that they were going to allow ifollow to stream it after complaints that st holders of both sides had paid for the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom