Away Match Day Thread 27/01/2024 L1: Bristol Rovers v OUFC

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Bodin is fit I’d be dropping Rodrigues, he’s been off it for weeks

Really hoping we don’t play with 3 at the back, but I suspect with limited wingers available that we likely will

A 3pm kick off away to Bristol Rovers - a club who evidently wont be dictated to by their local constabulary( unlike OUFC who jump through hoops to appease the demands of TVP)- , its about time we got a win at the Mem' , a battling 1-2 away win

Avoid defeat, and no more injuries - my hopes for the day.

If Bodin is fit I’d be dropping Rodrigues, he’s been off it for weeks

Really hoping we don’t play with 3 at the back, but I suspect with limited wingers available that we likely will
He has been off it, but there's no way I'd bring Bodin in for him. For the work he does off the ball, Rodrigues is worth a place over Bodin.

Tough one today. They always make it difficult for us but we need the points so they are going to have to bend over and take one.
Come on you yellows.

We haven't got many players that can turn a game like Rodriguez, going for him to be involved in a goal or 2 today.

Don’t like the 343 happy to be proven wrong but doesn’t suit the players we’ve got. Feels like Rodrigues is being shoehorned outwide just to get him in the side.

I'll be keeping checking for updates whilst enjoying 40th Birthday beers in Sheffield. Feeling every second that old. Come on lads, do this for me!
Happy birthday! 🍻

(I’m watching from Riyadh, so unfortunately no beers today for me).

Back
Top Bottom