Away Match Day Thread +++ 3/2/2018 Charlton Athletic v OUFC +++

Clearly a great performance and result. Did you go to Plymouth and Peterborough (and Pompey at home). Was it better than those prformances 'by miles'? If so it must be the best performance for years?
I think some people are getting a bit carried away and have short memories. Some of the football we played early on this season was top drawer. Today was a great game of football due to the circumstances of the win, rather than an amazing all round performance.

Seriously
He was/is dreadful
Name a worse player who has played 10+ games for since we got back in the League?!

I would like to volunteer Carlton Morris.

Lazy and disinterested, unlike Tiendalli got worse, not better; a wonder he’s still making a living in football.

The contest to determine who was the worst could however have viewers reaching for the rope and paracetamol.

Tin man, GVK and Mehmeti are not worth of wages let alone anything else, as a preference I would like to see them loaned out for the rest of the season when the loan window opens. Then make a decision at the end of the season.

I like to see what Mehmeti is like after a run of games considering he is just back from a long term injury, and only played in a couple of games (when all the minutes are added together).

Lazy and disinterested, unlike Tiendalli got worse, not better; a wonder he’s still making a living in football.

The contest to determine who was the worst could however have viewers reaching for the rope and paracetamol.

It was just too early for Carlton Morris with us, just as earlier loan clubs' fans would have said about Kemar Roofe being rubbish before he joined us. Morris has been excellent for Shrewsbury this season.

He only played 9 games, otherwise he would've been in my list.

We get pace into the team and suddenly things look better. Funny that. I suspect that Kane is the right back we've been looking for since Ribs retired - an underestimated loss to the team.
Ribeiro was too slow and bulky. Took half an hour for a throw in, Baldock made him look a snail.

I think some people are getting a bit carried away and have short memories. Some of the football we played early on this season was top drawer. Today was a great game of football due to the circumstances of the win, rather than an amazing all round performance.
Yes, we don't need to get carried away, but I thought we played very well today, especially with the higher tempo etc, so deserved to win.

We gifted them both of their goals and hit the woodwork twice, and at times had them running all over the place, so a throughly deserved win even if it was in the 89th and 94th minute.

Back
Top Bottom