Away Match Build Up 5/8/2023 L1: Cambridge United v OUFC

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Malc

Staff member
What a long summer that was!
But here we go again with a revitalized team and a lot of faith in LM

Win we win? Of course we will. I feel a 0-2 win for the mighty Yellows coming on,

What do you think

Travelling by train so where is the choice of pubs for us train travellers, I see there are plenty of pubs Close to the train station, is it pot luck or are any better than others?

This. They seem to have implemented some additional (quite basic) security measures in recent months where if you login to an ifollow account from the UK at any point then login with a VPN another day it may flag the account and lock it. Can be unlocked via their support email but obviously not ideal. Just have to get into the habit of never opening ifollow even for interviews etc. without running the VPN then opening your browser.
With the chance of it not working and forking out that much money it's probably best to watch it on a dodgy stream I bought the audiopass as I work Saturdays and sometimes I am not back for 3pm. The times it is a away game I pay the Ifollow match pass but if its a home game and say I get back at half time I just get it on a dodgy stream. I know the club does not get money but they get my audio pass money and quite a few match passes off me and away games I can get to around me the Midlands plus replica kit sales so I like to think I do my bit.. went to a couple of home games last season buying 6 tickets bringing friends and family down so don't feel bad about watching the odd game on free stream.

This affected us towards the end of last season. A bit of research has led me to believe that only some VPN's actually work. These are the type that have a server abroad and not just the tech available. Unfortunately this appears to lead to the more expensive VPN's.
Certainly agree with your advice to not use an account with and without VPN. Also, always clear cookies prior to opening browser.
Simple, cheap solution to the VPN problem, live abroad!

Other fringe benefits include decent wine, good food, not having to queue for petrol and salad items (being part of a wider community for those of us in Europe), and sunshine!

Simple, cheap solution to the VPN problem, live abroad!

Other fringe benefits include decent wine, good food, not having to queue for petrol and salad items (being part of a wider community for those of us in Europe), and sunshine!
We're booked on the next ferry, where are you?

Really fancy our chances of getting off to a good start here. Cambridge struggled last season and have lost the spine of their team over the summer. I fancy us to be one of the best defences in the league this year and think they'll struggle to break us down so going with a thoroughly professional 2-0 win, what could go wrong.

Back
Top Bottom