Tickets Doncaster Rovers- attendance

Delighted and not surprised (!) that you are correct about Block 16 - for some reason I was working off rows of 16 rather than 11 so 25 too high with my figure - number there is now down to 65 so a few more sales.

What are you working off for overall home capacity now (excluding exec boxes) Colin? I was using the figure of 9606 previously but had reduced that to 9,577 as you have been quoting that figure recently - it could be the difference?

The benefit of two dot counters.

With the young protege and apprentice sir Andy of Crosby hoping to one day earn that knighthood too

While Colin is off getting sozzled (a gross dereliction of dot-counting duty I would suggest :mad:), here's a quick Friday evening update at 5.45pm

Sales have been strong again this afternoon and I now have just 2,335 seats remaining, meaning seat sales of 7,242.

Add in approx 700 for exec boxes and Donny, and we are already close to the 8,000 mark.

Think we will definitely crack 10,000 again if we can turn over Rotherham tomorrow and other results go our way. Here's hoping that we can pull off another end of season comeback to get into the playoffs and keep the dot counting job intact for a few more weeks! Have already bought a new abacus ready for Wembley....

Remaining seats are split

South Stand Lower 568 (92/3/108/9/1/15/165/175)
South Stand Upper 467 (225/17/13/0/8/10/194)
East Stand 453 (65/58/24/38/86/182)
North Stand 847 (244/123/186/294)

For a while I thought we may just be getting good crowds because of big teams visiting.

Now it’s looking more promising. What the floating voter may perceive as a dead rubber and another big one

The real test will be can we flog a higher number of season tickets next season. Anyone have the current number?

Last edited:
You will probably have to ask the club but don't know if they will tell you thou but doing a good job πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘

But I will be renewing mine and my sons but currently no update from the club where other clubs are doing their early bird prices πŸ˜• πŸ€” 😒

But I will be renewing mine and my sons but currently no update from the club where other clubs are doing their early bird prices πŸ˜• πŸ€” 😒

I will be getting me and my son one for next season. Guessing we won't find out while there still is a possibility of making the play offs.

While Colin is off getting sozzled (a gross dereliction of dot-counting duty I would suggest :mad:), here's a quick Friday evening update at 5.45pm

Sales have been strong again this afternoon and I now have just 2,335 seats remaining, meaning seat sales of 7,242.

Add in approx 700 for exec boxes and Donny, and we are already close to the 8,000 mark.

Think we will definitely crack 10,000 again if we can turn over Rotherham tomorrow and other results go our way. Here's hoping that we can pull off another end of season comeback to get into the playoffs and keep the dot counting job intact for a few more weeks! Have already bought a new abacus ready for Wembley....

Remaining seats are split

South Stand Lower 568 (92/3/108/9/1/15/165/175)
South Stand Upper 467 (225/17/13/0/8/10/194)
East Stand 453 (65/58/24/38/86/182)
North Stand 847 (244/123/186/294)
If we beat Rotherham it’ll be a total sellout! Everyone will be there apart from those really negative people who only post when we lose.

If we beat Rotherham it’ll be a total sellout! Everyone will be there apart from those really negative people who only post when we lose.

Unfair!!

I have a wedding.

An inconsiderate b****r of a friend decided to get married on the last game of the season, notwithstanding the playoffs of course 😁

Unfair!!

I have a wedding.

An inconsiderate b****r of a friend decided to get married on the last game of the season, notwithstanding the playoffs of course 😁
Are you a truly loyal friend or a real fan that's the real question

Only joking btw

As usual I shall be renewing, after all what else is there to do on a home game match day?

I could annoy the wife but that won’t get me anywhere.

I've found I cam easily do both.

I'm going early on the midnight count tonight, as I need to be up early to travel to Rotherham in the morning, but good sales again today, about 250 since midnight yesterday and 7,320 home sales now.

That's 300 higher than midnight on the Monday before the game for any game this season, apart from Sunderland! I thought it would take us until midnight on Sunday to reach this level. I think this one could be very big.

I intend to be getting a ST for the first time in some seasons...and being eligible for an over 65 ST too

It'll be the exact same fans who attend every game? numbers will be lower because they wont be bringing 1700 fans. I will be attending and I think we have bottled the season is that allowed?

Back
Top Bottom