Manager/Coach Life After Manning - New Manager Search

Who do you want as the next OUFC manager?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to drop the ‘but Des wasn’t a professional footballer’ line. I can find thousands of examples of ex professional footballers, many of them internationals who made really crap managers. Let’s give someone who has dedicated their education and working life to coaching footballers some faith.

Are we carelessly glazing over the ‘favourite chocolate bar’ tweet from the club ? Is there a subliminal clue that I can’t see or are our admin bored ?

How can anyone over the age of five have Kinder Bueno as their favourite chocolate bar?

Also really enjoyed Josh McEachran giving it some proper thought before being really definitive on Daim.

Surely if its not to be someone with Williams experience and sucess, it can only be the Brighton or Palace personnel?
No EFL experience?
Domestic titles in Australia?
Couldn't make it at Tamworth?
Buckingham.has to be a nono compared to the other names listed.
No experience and hundreds of thousands in compensation?
Cloud cuckoo land.

We need to drop the ‘but Des wasn’t a professional footballer’ line. I can find thousands of examples of ex professional footballers, many of them internationals who made really crap managers. Let’s give someone who has dedicated their education and working life to coaching footballers some faith.
You may want to drop that, but what about no EFL experience managing, never played higher than conference.
Far too a higher risk.

Surely if its not to be someone with Williams experience and sucess, it can only be the Brighton or Palace personnel?
No EFL experience?
Domestic titles in Australia?
Couldn't make it at Tamworth?
Buckingham.has to be a nono compared to the other names listed.
No experience and hundreds of thousands in compensation?
Cloud cuckoo land.
😴

How can anyone over the age of five have Kinder Bueno as their favourite chocolate bar?

Also really enjoyed Josh McEachran giving it some proper thought before being really definitive on Daim.

He might have young kids and that is the only chocolate he gets or can think of at that point.

I might be missing a joke here but what's the Des Buckingham / Tamworth connection people are mentioning ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom