General New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Land Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Filled out and done. Quite an in depth survey I’d say, however some of the prices for the premium seating were a bit steep imo if that’s what they intend to charge in the Championship if we are there by then.

Also done mine. Why confuse things with the North and South stands being the ends behind the goal 🤣 I'm guessing the North end will be closest to the Kidlington roundabout?

Filled out and done. Quite an in depth survey I’d say, however some of the prices for the premium seating were a bit steep imo if that’s what they intend to charge in the Championship if we are there by then.
Looks like it's an additional £600 or so for Premium... which is just access to a 'private bar area. Not for me, but some may want it.

Completed and actually some very reasonable prices for adult and u13 season tkt .....if we are in the Championship by the time my son will likely be a little bit older😄

Slightly disappointed to see no safe-standing options, though they may of course come further down the design process.

Survey completed.

As someone who enjoyed the 1893 club option and before that, the two separate lounges, it is difficult to determine quite what is being proposed for the new stadium. If I have come to the correct interpretation, the offer will be to purchase access to an area of the stadium that has "better" catering and bars with the benefit of "upholstered" seats. I hope that it will not be a scenario whereby it is just "Premium" or nothing.
Perhaps this survey will be the first attempt to gauge interest and then the offers will be refined. I hope so.

Emailed to a sample of fans. I'm sure they'll get to most on their database over time. The first sample group got it at the start of the year.

There was a question about safe standing which I answered in favour of.

I said vegan food wasn't important to me for obvious reasons!
Im very much in favour of safe standing, a traditional pub ..... and a vegan/ veggie outlet on site too for those of the pointy- eared persuasion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom