New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

If Miller wants to win his seat, he should look at the people who have commented on the CDC portal. So many from Bicester. No hope of winning if he doesn’t get support in that battleground
This shouldn’t be underestimated. I also live in the Bicester ward and the support for the new stadium is overwhelming from all generations of the community.
My vote’s up for grabs. I’ve voted Lib Dem’s in the past two elections to help Labour. But it will be a straightforward Labour vote if there is any hint of an anti stadium agenda from Miller and his party.

This shouldn’t be underestimated. I also live in the Bicester ward and the support for the new stadium is overwhelming from all generations of the community.
My vote’s up for grabs. I’ve voted Lib Dem’s in the past two elections to help Labour. But it will be a straightforward Labour vote if there is any hint of an anti stadium agenda from Miller and his party.
Personally I would say that Miller's association with McIvor is enough to sway your vote. He met with one of her other anti progress campaigns recently. They are definitely linked and behind closed doors he is definitely anti stadium -Screenshot_20240316-172012~2.png

Looks laminated, might get messy?

How trees died for that leaflet Middleton,or do your green ethics only go as far as when it suits?
He ,Mawson and Ward are not true greens pseudo greens (at best) - there are so many national green party policies that none of them support or speak in favour of, in fact Chester V and his Ferrettmiester especially often argue against national green policy to push their FoSB buddies/sponsors narrow agendas

He ,Mawson and Ward are not true greens pseudo greens (at best) - there are so many national green party policies that none of them support or speak in favour of, in fact Chester V and his Ferrettmiester especially often argue against national green policy to push their FoSB buddies/sponsors narrow agendas
They are enemies of Oxfordshire, it's citizens and people with a connection to the county.

Screenshot_2024-03-16-17-40-53-37_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Middleton coming across as rattled on Nextdoor.

‘Spouting the usual propaganda’

‘Misinformed as ever’

You’re arguing with people on the internet, Ian. The people above you made the decision and your side continue chalk up the defeats.

Argue into the abyss. You’re a piddling irrelevance to this now and you best be nowhere near the Planning Committee either.

Middleton coming across as rattled on Nextdoor.

‘Spouting the usual propaganda’

‘Misinformed as ever’

You’re arguing with people on the internet, Ian. The people above you made the decision and your side continue chalk up the defeats.

Argue into the abyss. You’re a piddling irrelevance to this now and you best be nowhere near the Planning Committee either.
I don't understand why he's gone back to when we moved on from SB

Back
Top Bottom