Manager/Coach Robbo on the way ?

Well it's come from a reliable HP sauce so who knows if any truth in it.
Saw that on Yellow and Blue veins and thought why shouldn’t he.

If someone expresses an interest to talk to you why not go and see what they can offer.

All I would say is that this would come at the worst possible time if he did go because he is lining up deals to get players in for next season.

It will take time to install a new manager and if he goes does that mean the likes of Mc Nally Elliot and Brannagan will also move on

He’s mad if he asked to talk to QPR.

Are they really going to employ a guy with one L1 promotion to his name and one failed season in the Championship. Hardly fits with their ambitions you’d imagine.

Are they really going to employ a guy with one L1 promotion to his name and one failed season in the Championship. Hardly fits with their ambitions you’d imagine.

More qualified than Sol Campbell though.

I think you will find they have asked to talk to him, he has then asked OUFC if they will allow him to talk to QPR

I'd be very surprised. I think he'd do an OK job though, if they were happy to be 12th playing good football and developing players. Can't see him getting them into the PL though!

I think you will find they have asked to talk to him, he has then asked OUFC if they will allow him to talk to QPR

Yes I understand that, but realistically is he going to get the job? Seems extremely unlikely to me, so would me a major own goal with his current employers if he’s not actually going to get the job.

But I thought KR said he’s seen the future at Oxford and it looks good, think he’s settled here and would like to achieve success with us.
But if he has and he goes then I hope we go for Warburton.

Yes I understand that, but realistically is he going to get the job? Seems extremely unlikely to me, so would me a major own goal with his current employers if he’s not actually going to get the job.
It would show that he’s prepared to look elsewhere for a job rather than see this through and would the owners accept that.

It would show that he’s prepared to look elsewhere for a job rather than see this through and would the owners accept that.
If he is approached he would be mad not to talk to them surely?
It is bot as if he is touting himself around

Would Bakrie really want our manager to be off talking to other clubs when he’s meant to be assembling a squad? Not sure I’d be very happy if it were my money funding the club.

Depends on what rumour is true. But if he’s applied then we need to start looking now for a replacement so as for them to get a settled team in for next season

Would Bakrie really want our manager to be off talking to other clubs when he’s meant to be assembling a squad? Not sure I’d be very happy if it were my money funding the club.
Well maybe not, but I would expect almost all L1 managers to want to at least speak to a Championship club.
I would bet that Manning from MK would also ask if given the opportunity

• React
Reactions: MJB
QPR haven't enquired about Robinson, and Robinson hasn't asked to speak with QPR or any other club.

So I wouldn't over think what Bakrie would say or do about something that hasn't and won't happen!

Last edited:
QPR haven't enquired about Robinson, and Robinson hasn't asked to speak with QPR or any other club.

So I wouldn't over think what Bakrie would say or do about something that hasn't and won't happen!
Be a little careful how deep you think you know something about this, it might have legs. I am not in the know, ever, I simply heard something I shouldn't have. It might be total nonsense.

Be a little careful how deep you think you know something about this, it might have legs. I am not in the know, ever, I simply heard something I shouldn't have. It might be total nonsense.
It is total nonsense.

If that's the case,why on earth have we got him at Oxford??

Back
Top Bottom