Manager/Coach Robbo on the way ?

Stuart Pearce left West Ham 'to pursue other opportunities ' big QPR fan and maybe a shout to be involved there one way or another.

Last edited:
I think we’ll be ok with KR staying (if that’s what you want). He’s not quite achieved enough to get that big next move, but has been good enough to have another crack next season.

Notts County have just lost a very good manager, days after losing in the playoffs.
Said before managers are no different to players, if it’s in their interest.
Callum Roberts, Kyle Wootton and
Rueben Rodrigues will be on Forest Greens radar now

Notts County have just lost a very good manager, days after losing in the playoffs.
Said before managers are no different to players, if it’s in their interest.
Callum Roberts, Kyle Wootton and
Rueben Rodrigues will be on Forest Greens radar now
Ian Burchnall of Notts County has just become manager of FGR good young manager

I think we’ll be ok with KR staying (if that’s what you want). He’s not quite achieved enough to get that big next move, but has been good enough to have another crack next season.
Agree he would have been looked at previous two seasons when he got us into the final and then had a great end of season to get us into the playoffs but everyone can see he hasn’t done it this year despite being in top 6 since January
One more try but if we’re not top 6 come the turn of the year he may have to go

Agree he would have been looked at previous two seasons when he got us into the final and then had a great end of season to get us into the playoffs but everyone can see he hasn’t done it this year despite being in top 6 since January
One more try but if we’re not top 6 come the turn of the year he may have to go
Just has that cocky laziness thing about himself.
I know it can be a good thing, but when you get it wrong.

can’t forgive him swanning around Wembley with a Costa coffee in his hand before kick off. Summed up that day for me.
To wearing a hoody at somewhere like Accrington this season.
There’s no doubt he’s a good coach and well liked by most of the players
but a manager sets the tone.

Last edited:
Paul Cook probably available now. Solihull Moors now one game from football league

Im going to stick my neck out here and say I get where Nadi is coming from with his comment. I also thought Robinson looked very casual in the pre-match interview with his mug of coffee in hand. Like we were all just pleased to be there. All very well if the team had come out and played to their full potential but we had a lacklustre air about us from start to finish. Wycombe on the other hand appeared - to me at least - like they were there to win by any means necessary. Maybe we are just too nice?

Back
Top Bottom