Transfer News Transfer Window Summer 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is now an additional 8mil in shares. I would be worried if that 8mil was solely there to cover our COVID losses…
I haven't seen the shareholding breaking, however if there is an additional 8 million shares, (presuming these are normal shares). It's a case of quity over debt.

If there is debt this can be 'swapped' for equity. Looks better on the balance sheet all while increasing shareholder funds. If that's the case, I wouldn't be concerned. If anything that's a good thing.

We seem to have a pretty large fitness and sports science team, who appear to be well thought of.
I would be amazed if KR overruled what these professionals were telling him (other than maybe near the end of the season where results are critical and there are injuries).
So this comment seems a little odd. Unless you truly believe that KR just over rides what he us being told?
Well then be amazed! Shorty was in the VT like I said. When KR said about it in front of him he rolled his eyes and shook his head. meaning he doesn’t agree with it and for good reason.
If you know anything about fitness and muscle development, which I do 30 years worth, then you would know that ‘playing through fatigue’ as KR likes to call it is complete rubbish.
Overtraining, exertion of an already exercised body part without proper recovery actually leads to injury, reduces muscle performance and development. It can actually lead to breakdown of muscle tissue. It’s crap.
KR is a good manager but he can’t change human physiology!

We seem to have a pretty large fitness and sports science team, who appear to be well thought of.
I would be amazed if KR overruled what these professionals were telling him (other than maybe near the end of the season where results are critical and there are injuries).
A short story:

Don’t sign him, he’s broken.
He’ll be alright.
He’s broken. It isn’t safe.
Top lad, he just needs a chance.
Don’t do it.
We’re doing it.
F*CK.

I call it Ode To George.

If Burton have signed two left backs and Josh Ruffels has moved on will there even be enough left backs in the world for us to have one? They are a rare species. Best get converting a winger.

Jamie Robson, Dundee United LB, 23, been good in the SPL by the sounds of it. Linked in the Sun, who also seem to think Rob Atkinson is off to Bristol City for £1.6m.

• React
Reactions: Ian
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom