• SUB: Henry

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bath Yellow

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope there is no trouble tonight otherwise you just know our game against this lot in February will be a 12'30 kick off ..... So you lot better behave 😄
I’d be shocked if it wasn’t any way. TVP will love having the overtime.

Back in 2012 my first son was named after a player that scored against Swindon that year ... On Thursday my fourth son will be born bloody hell I hope someone with a nice name score's the winner for us tonight 🤣🤣
Good luck with the new arrival. I tried to get away with Trevor Ray Jeremy but couldn't convince my wife it was suitable for our daughter 😡.

Couldn't spot RR in the latest "touchdown" video from oufc twitter

Crikey, that's a weak looking bench. Not a huge amount there to turn the tide if we need it

Reactions - I'm surprised that Mills is in ahead of Goodrham, and Thorniley ahead of Bennett.

I've been completely out the loop, what's the rumour with Rodrigues? Is it an injury or discipline issues?

This was pretty much my exact reaction too. BIG night for McEachran and Mills…
Also thorniley needs to improve he wasn't good enough against posh and not been great when I've seen him earlier in the season it's definitely a big game for some of these players tonight

Hmmm hadn’t even contemplated that we might go in to today without Rodrigues after Des’ post-match. That’s not good news.

The good news is McEachran will bring some calm and experience to a group that looked like headless chickens at times on Saturday. This will be a competitive hostile game. I quite like that selection, if I’m honest.

Not quite sure how Thorniley has survived Des’ supposedly ruthless reshuffle as I think he’s been our weakest player for the last few games - that is unless he’s booted out to full back and Brown moves back in.

I’m afraid if he doesn’t reunite Moore and Brown and it fails us again I’m going to get the jitters. They’ve been the bedrock of the defence with Beadle but he insists on making compromises there rather than in less vulnerable areas… strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom