Home Match Build Up 18/5/2021 Play Off L1 OUFC v Blackpool

Who will win this leg?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Without knowing the details seems to me that the club have done a superb job to fit in every season ticket holder who applied.
It would be interesting to know how many spaces there were after the deduction from the 4k for players, staff, officials, corporate, stewards and police.
And did the ST holders fill all the available spaces or are there a few left to go on general sale?

Without knowing the details seems to me that the club have done a superb job to fit in every season ticket holder who applied.
It would be interesting to know how many spaces there were after the deduction from the 4k for players, staff, officials, corporate, stewards and police.
And did the ST holders fill all the available spaces or are there a few left to go on general sale?
There won't be any to go on general sale as per the club tweet. But it's clear that the numbers will not match somewhere. 4,000 less everyone is exactly equal to everyone who applied? Doubt it. As there will probably be legal problems if there is even one person too many in the ground, you would assume there would be less than 4,000 in attendance but the bother in organising general sale within 4 days is too great.

There won't be any to go on general sale as per the club tweet. But it's clear that the numbers will not match somewhere. 4,000 less everyone is exactly equal to everyone who applied? Doubt it. As there will probably be legal problems if there is even one person too many in the ground, you would assume there would be less than 4,000 in attendance but the bother in organising general sale within 4 days is too great.
I would think that any numbers below the 4000 will revert back to the commercial boys (Rosie and Adam) to utilise. There will be a few corporate customers that need to be covered off and then Chris will be looking at the press numbers and other types (scouts, club staff on both sides etc)

I just hope that when we get to Wembley, somebody has a system in place for the ridiculously low number of 5000 for each team.

Or it gives them a few more tickets to gift to corporate guests or friends and family.

Don’t understand your first bit Paul? If there were more/equal number of spaces available to the numbers that applied then they would obviously been able to fit every season ticket holder in!

The latest communication from the club says there are no tickets available for general sale.

I would think that any numbers below the 4000 will revert back to the commercial boys (Rosie and Adam) to utilise. There will be a few corporate customers that need to be covered off and then Chris will be looking at the press numbers and other types (scouts, club staff on both sides etc)

I just hope that when we get to Wembley, somebody has a system in place for the ridiculously low number of 5000 for each team.
Even if it was 10k for each club it would save a lot of hassle!

Or it gives them a few more tickets to gift to corporate guests or friends and family.
As with any big all ticket game a few tickets will inevitably fall into the wrong hands .

Like everyone else who have bagged themselves a ticket I'm grateful. However, unlike others we are still in the same stand as our ST's but in a completely random spot. My theory is this:- they have put the handsome and attractive amongst us supporters in full view of the tv cameras. I'm happy for this...it has made my day.

Other than that the Between towns road mural is just what the doctor ordered.

COYY'S

Ideally crowd numbers will be such that will allow us to fill a subs bench but not Blackpool.

• React
Reactions: MJB

Is it 5000 for each team?
Or does the 10,000 include staff plus some for local people?

Scouts should not be given a ticket. They can watch the game live on SKY.
They should also be allowed to cut back on some tickets for Media, just let Oxford Mail in, and then a firm no to another other newspaper reporters.

Heard on radio it was 20,000 heading for cup final that's 10,000 each I presume..but about playoffs who knows

Club have done well with the ticketing. 2 blocks over from normal seats in SSU.

What a blast being able to watch the playoffs live.

Crank up that prematch playlist Chris Williams. Let’s see what our unpredictable heroes can do..

COYY.

Club have done well with the ticketing. 2 blocks over from normal seats in SSU.

What a blast being able to watch the playoffs live.

Crank up that prematch playlist Chris Williams. Let’s see what our unpredictable heroes can do..

COYY.
COYUH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom