General Consortium Takeover - News and Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
ITK? - Nobody on here knows. Bakrie is definitely at the match tomorrow - that was arranged weeks ago - shares have been shuffled which doesn't need EFL agreements so that is a red herring. Good to see that the right "susie" has been identified. Oh, and forget a new stadium.

ITK? - Nobody on here knows. Bakrie is definitely at the match tomorrow - that was arranged weeks ago - shares have been shuffled which doesn't need EFL agreements so that is a red herring. Good to see that the right "susie" has been identified. Oh, and forget a new stadium.
Do you know that?

I hope an announcement is made soon about when an announcement is going to be made. Even if it’s a pre-announcement announcement.
Yes I agree, maybe even an announcement as to when we can expect the pre-announcement...will really get us excited!

The share shuffling is the bit that does need EFL agreement - if there is a change of "control" of the club, then they need EFL permission beforehand. The rules though do seem to focus on one Person, rather than two acting together.

It's in the very first news story before that thread went off topic.

Last edited:
I hope an announcement is made soon about when an announcement is going to be made. Even if it’s a pre-announcement announcement.
Maybe tonights announcement will be to announce the game when a pre-announcement announcement will be made.

Unless of course the announcement is made in Indonesian!
In which case, everyone will be in the know but won’t know it!
Unless you are an Indonesian. In which case you will be an Indoknow!😂😂

The right Susie, I am led to believe, is a very impressive appointment. She will be running the show for AB and ET.

As for the stadium.........................who'd have thought that....................................................................................................................

The right Susie, I am led to believe, is a very impressive appointment. She will be running the show for AB and ET.

As for the stadium.........................who'd have thought that....................................................................................................................
Who'd have thought what?

Come on Simon, stop talking in riddles.

It’s that announcement to be made to announce the ITK’s announcement to be announced on the yellows forum before the announcement of the potential announcement of the pre announcement of an announcement to let us know of the official announcement

I'll bite even if just to be on the positive bus - that's just wrong. Yes of course there will be approvals to secure (before anyone states this) but the 100% intention is to build a new stadium by incredibly rich people who are very experienced in this area and have a serious amount of influence in powerful circles - just look at the Instagram post of Bakrie with a former Prime Minister last week.

@Victor1986 - Assuming you're not just on a wind-up and if you have some clear evidence to the contrary (not just 'it'll be really hard to get approvals'), then please do share it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom