General Consortium Takeover - News and Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have I missed something? Is there actually an announcement this evening, or is it just people playing silly buggers?

I'll bite even if just to be on the positive bus - that's just wrong. Yes of course there will be approvals to secure (before anyone states this) but the 100% intention is to build a new stadium by incredibly rich people who are very experienced in this area and have a serious amount of influence in powerful circles - just look at the Instagram post of Bakrie with a former Prime Minister last week.

@Victor1986 - Assuming you're not just on a wind-up and if you have some clear evidence to the contrary (not just 'it'll be really hard to get approvals'), then please do share it.

Oh, the irony.

I think the announcement will come when we least expect it. Maybe it’s already happened and they’ve accidentally bought the wrong club?

Booooooom!!! Brilliant from Holland.

He’s finally come good, having his best game in an Oxford shirt.

COYY

Oh, the irony.
Not at all.

I’ve consistently said that the new owners are here to deliver a new stadium with associated revenue generating businesses, hotel, retail etc. and that I know this via good sources. I’ve also in previous posts made it bleeding obvious where it’s planned to be and what the capacity will be.

My track record on being right with transfer activity before it’s announced is very good so you can have confidence my sources are good.

@Victor1986 has consistently claimed we won’t be getting a new stadium and so I’ve asked for some evidence of why he (or she) puts that assertion forward so strongly.

Not at all.

I’ve consistently said that the new owners are here to deliver a new stadium with associated revenue generating businesses, hotel, retail etc. and that I know this via good sources. I’ve also in previous posts made it bleeding obvious where it’s planned to be and what the capacity will be.

My track record on being right with transfer activity before it’s announced is very good so you can have confidence my sources are good.

@Victor1986 has consistently claimed we won’t be getting a new stadium and so I’ve asked for some evidence of why he (or she) puts that assertion forward so strongly.
But you ask for proof but can never provide any.

I’m with you and believe that great things are ahead, but that’s based on nothing more than logic, guesswork and hope. Not proof. And until proof can be shared, you’re asking people to believe a story/theory.

Victor’s story/theory is different. But it’s still conjecture, just as yours is to the masses for whom proof has yet to be provided.

But you ask for proof but can never provide any.

I’m with you and believe that great things are ahead, but that’s based on nothing more than logic, guesswork and hope. Not proof. And until proof can be shared, you’re asking people to believe a story/theory.

Victor’s story/theory is different. But it’s still conjecture, just as yours is to the masses for whom proof has yet to be provided.
Fair enough to a degree but I’ve also stated why I’m so confident and shown I’ve got a track record of being right. I’d like to hear why Victor is so adamant that we won’t be moving to a new stadium.

There's a huge difference between not having anything to back up your view, and not being able to share confidential information that would otherwise prove your point.

@Wallop @Colin B and (dare I say it) myself have been repeating the same thing over and over again and it doesn't take much to fill in the gaps to see exactly what is going on.

It isn't conjecture.

WHO’S WHO ?

FAZ7frqUcAEhHYz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom