General Consortium Takeover - News and Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a huge difference between not having anything to back up your view, and not being able to share confidential information that would otherwise prove your point.

@Wallop @Colin B and (dare I say it) myself have been repeating the same thing over and over again and it doesn't take much to fill in the gaps to see exactly what is going on.

It isn't conjecture.
To those who have proof, it isn’t. To everyone else, it is.

It’s up to them whether they believe it or not. But believing is different from knowing.

As a believer, I think it will all comes to pass, but demanding proof to backup a claim while continually refusing to provide any, is, you have to admit, ironic.

Roll on an announcement, after which we prostrate ourselves at the feet of the chosen few and beg mercy for lack of faith.

But you ask for proof but can never provide any.

I’m with you and believe that great things are ahead, but that’s based on nothing more than logic, guesswork and hope. Not proof. And until proof can be shared, you’re asking people to believe a story/theory.

Victor’s story/theory is different. But it’s still conjecture, just as yours is to the masses for whom proof has yet to be provided.
I am.not remotely ITK, but think that it is pretty obvious what is going on.
The people who are giving details of what is happening, in my view are more credible than Victor ( who is giving no answer at all as to what two multi millionaires on the Board and with a history of building stadiums are here for)
Until all of the i's have been dotted and the t's crossed of course there will be confidentiality agreements in place , and of course it isn't over until everything is signed and even then there is planning. But it doesn't seem that difficult to see what is happening

I am.not remotely ITK, but think that it is pretty obvious what is going on.
The people who are giving details of what is happening, in my view are more credible than Victor ( who is giving no answer at all as to what two multi millionaires on the Board and with a history of building stadiums are here for)
Until all of the i's have been dotted and the t's crossed of course there will be confidentiality agreements in place , and of course it isn't over until everything is signed and even then there is planning. But it doesn't seem that difficult to see what is happening
I’m not arguing against it. I believe it, but I don’t know it.

My original point was purely about the demand for proof, not Wallop’s credibility.

WHO’S WHO ?

FAZ7frqUcAEhHYz
From left:
John Clark - Part of management team I believe
Horst Geicke
Anin B
Lord Mayor Lygo
Paul Peros - Ox Vox
Barry Winters - part of Vietnam ownership
Not sure about the one on the end, maybe one of Anin’s Indo team.

Hopefully they are building those relationships and getting somewhere. All those past owners since Kassam havnt manage it.

From left:
Horst Geicke
Anin B
Lord Mayor Lygo
Paul Peros - Ox Vox

Hopefully they are building those relationships and getting somewhere. All those past owners since Kassam havnt manage it.
Anin isn't wearing any colours - bit of a plastic - Bakrie out!

ment will be to announce the game when a pre-announcement announcement will be made.

From left:
Horst Geicke
Anin B
Lord Mayor Lygo
Paul Peros - Ox Vox

John Clark - 'Advisor to the board' - See his LinkedIn profile here... https://www.linkedin.com/in/jonathonclarke1/

He's also an advisor to 'RFC Prop Company' which I think is the company that owns the land around Readings ground. Horst and Tiger, amongst others are on the board - https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/09315720/officers

He's also MD of a property company.

Barry Winters - Managing Director of Thien Phuc Real Estate Trading Co. Ltd -

From left:
Horst Geicke
Anin B
Lord Mayor Lygo
Paul Peros - Ox Vox

Why would Lygo be their

I hate Brentford’s ground, horrible, so hope it’s not like that.

But you ask any of the championship clubs fans and they will say the atmosphere at Brentford's ground is one of the best they've encountered, a quote on one of the Facebook groups was 17k sounded more like 40k. This is exactly what we should be aiming for considering we aren't going to get 30k fans turn up just because we have a new ground.

From left:
Horst Geicke
Anin B
Lord Mayor Lygo
Paul Peros - Ox Vox

Could be way off the mark as often happens with Google searches, but the fella on the end could be Kevin Nugroho, a football fanatic who jointly owns Indonesian team Persis Solo along with Erick Thohir????

Why would Lygo be their
As part of a sensible strategy by the Board to ensure that over time all of our councillors and local persons of influence have the chance to meet the Board members so that when approvals are required, they have been warmed up to what those Board members are trying to achieve - basic stakeholder management.

Well this is encouraging ...

Lord Mayor of Oxford - Councillor Mark Lygo​

Councillor Mark Lygo is Oxford born and bred. He lives in Headington with his wife and two teenage children. Mark was first elected to Oxford City Council in 2008 representing Churchill ward. He has served as a Board Member for Sports, Parks & Events for five years and is the council’s Sports Champion. He has sat on a number of committees including Planning, Licensing and Scrutiny and currently sits on two outside bodies, Bullingdon Community Association and Oxford Sports Council. Mark is also a serving County Councillor and has represented Marston and Northway ward since his election in 2013.

Away from council duties, Mark is a keen supporter of grassroots sports and culture; he is currently Chairman of Quarry Rovers FC, a local referee and a dedicated supporter of Oxford United FC. He is a keen runner and fitness enthusiast, an interest he nurtures as part of the GoodGym project.

As part of a sensible strategy by the Board to ensure that over time all of our councillors and local persons of influence have the chance to meet the Board members so that when approvals are required, they have been warmed up to what those Board members are trying to achieve - basic stakeholder management.
And very nice of the club to get them wearing club ties. And, of course, everyone present has ties to property development. ( except Mark Lygo who is the Mayor, of course!)

Well this is encouraging ...

Lord Mayor of Oxford - Councillor Mark Lygo​

Councillor Mark Lygo is Oxford born and bred. He lives in Headington with his wife and two teenage children. Mark was first elected to Oxford City Council in 2008 representing Churchill ward. He has served as a Board Member for Sports, Parks & Events for five years and is the council’s Sports Champion. He has sat on a number of committees including Planning, Licensing and Scrutiny and currently sits on two outside bodies, Bullingdon Community Association and Oxford Sports Council. Mark is also a serving County Councillor and has represented Marston and Northway ward since his election in 2013.

Away from council duties, Mark is a keen supporter of grassroots sports and culture; he is currently Chairman of Quarry Rovers FC, a local referee and a dedicated supporter of Oxford United FC. He is a keen runner and fitness enthusiast, an interest he nurtures as part of the GoodGym project.
Definitely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom