International News Covid-19 .....

Also, interesting to note that Israel has 65% one dose and 60% full vaccinated. USA 59% and 51%. Australia 35% and 17%.

You need to look to Canada and Belgium to see better figures than ours, but we are right at the top of the table when it comes to vaccinating our population.

Just because I don't think you will get it, but you very clearly sourced the same data as I did to get the Germany figures exactly right. Yet you (deliberately) massively misrepresented the UK figures which were accessible from the exact same source.

The figures that you quoted for the UK for one jab was achieved at the end of May. The figure for the second jab was achieved on 25th June. And whilst the number if jabs remain lower, the proportion of the UK population is higher for both 1st and 2nd doses.

Please don't take people for fools by making figures up, especially those that take seconds to discredit.
Some respect please. I took it from the top of my Google search. No attempt to misreprent. Will check when I'm free later.

Some respect please. I took it from the top of my Google search. No attempt to misreprent. Will check when I'm free later.

Pity you didn’t try a bit harder to verify the facts. But then, do you ever?

Too concerned about finding another opportunity to prod a stick.

Made you look a little bit of a silly billy.

Utter B*****s.

Top of Google search would have given you the correct figures on gov.uk

You had to delve a bit deeper and then manipulate the data set, to try to poke your stick.

Utter B*****s.

Top of Google search would have given you the correct figures on gov.uk

You had to delve a bit deeper and then manipulate the data set, to try to poke your stick.
You are 100% wrong. These graphs were first up on the google search. If they are wrong so be it, but I have quoted UK numbers from the UK graph as at 4 Aug 21.

You are 100% wrong. These graphs were first up on the google search. If they are wrong so be it, but I have quoted UK numbers from the UK graph as at 4 Aug 21.
You haven't. You've quoted the figures for England as I've just explained.

Screenshot_20210806-225511_Google.jpgScreenshot_20210806-225452_Google.jpg

You haven't. You've quoted the figures for England as I've just explained.

View attachment 6934View attachment 6935
As yes I can see that, mea culpa, ....and here's the but .... Germany has still jabbed more than the UK. Once, in absolute numbers, they were well behind, now they are ahead. Look back, I've never said they had jabbed a higher percentage of the popn. If you recall @essexyellow was saying the UK couldn't be compared with Israel as it has an advantage because it's small and I simply pointed out that larger counties, in absolute terms, that were way behind us are now ahead.

1 jab UK 46.9 m Germany 51.6 m
2 Jabs UK 38.9 m Germany 44.6 m

as at 4 Aug 21

This has become an increasingly irrelevant discussion and often, just a case of point scoring by the poster .
The UK vaccination programme has been widely praised and hailed worldwide and certainly embraced and appreciated by the majority of our population.
We were”world beating” and now we’re not.
The rest of the world are catching up and some overtaking us .
That’s good for all of us isn’t it .

I should imagine every country will have a slowdown on the uptake of the jabs once you get to where we are now, first
jabs are down to about 30k a day as younger people are less at risk from it. No country will get 100% of its population to have it short of forcing them and I doubt any country wants to do that plus it’s a legal minefield. So we were always going to get caught up but as has been said that’s a good thing, more countries that do the better.

You can have a go at the government for many things during this but not the vaccines and it’s roll out, there are so many other things I don’t know why you would even bother with the vaccines to be honest.

Has anyone rung the Police? There`s been a murder. :ROFLMAO:

Child like celebration while @QR goes back to statistics school.
1628318192199.png

Choo choo the train is calling..............

As yes I can see that, mea culpa, ....and here's the but .... Germany has still jabbed more than the UK. Once, in absolute numbers, they were well behind, now they are ahead. Look back, I've never said they had jabbed a higher percentage of the popn. If you recall @essexyellow was saying the UK couldn't be compared with Israel as it has an advantage because it's small and I simply pointed out that larger counties, in absolute terms, that were way behind us are now ahead.

1 jab UK 46.9 m Germany 51.6 m
2 Jabs UK 38.9 m Germany 44.6 m

as at 4 Aug 21

And there lies the real issue with you.

None of this is really about jabs is it? If it was, you would have been on here praising the government for how well the roll out was going when other countries were really struggling. If you did indeed praise the government at any point for this, then I stand corrected, please feel free to repost it here.

So instead, you wait for other countries to catch up (which is great for them and the rest of the world, by the way) to then have yet another negative dig and continue your constant bile.

None of this is about anything other than your hatred of a conservative government.

This role out has been incredible and the work put in by so many has been immense. Why suddenly do you see it as a failure ?

You are such a prick at times.

Just caught up with this thread.
QR should appear on 'defending the indefensible ' on 5 Live.

And there lies the real issue with you.

None of this is really about jabs is it? If it was, you would have been on here praising the government for how well the roll out was going when other countries were really struggling. If you did indeed praise the government at any point for this, then I stand corrected, please feel free to repost it here.

So instead, you wait for other countries to catch up (which is great for them and the rest of the world, by the way) to then have yet another negative dig and continue your constant bile.

None of this is about anything other than your hatred of a conservative government.

This role out has been incredible and the work put in by so many has been immense. Why suddenly do you see it as a failure ?

You are such a prick at times.

Nice choice of insult considering the subject.

Back
Top Bottom