National News National Lockdown coming

Indeed, it must those nasty folk in rubber dinghies making their way across the English Channel of course.
I’m just glad that we could never face these fresh issues with borders being closed and goods not being able to get in and out again. Thankfully it’s a one-off and not something that will happen regularly going forward.

I’m just glad that we could never face these fresh issues with borders being closed and goods not being able to get in and out again. Thankfully it’s a one-off and not something that will happen regularly going forward.
Well that’s what happens when you let the idiotic likes of Cassox drive national policy

Cross-border issues now apply to both the virus and trade, so many commentators are suggesting this morning that Brexit should be 'put on hold' (not cancelled, so don't get in a froth anyone) until the pandemic is under control globally.

Brexit was obviously the will of the people and needs to be implemented so we can re-establish our greatness, but perhaps trying to do everything at once is now beyond even the intellectual behemoths currently running the country?

Cross-border issues now apply to both the virus and trade, so many commentators are suggesting this morning that Brexit should be 'put on hold' (not cancelled, so don't get in a froth anyone) until the pandemic is under control globally.

Brexit was obviously the will of the people and needs to be implemented so we can re-establish our greatness, but perhaps trying to do everything at once is now beyond even the intellectual behemoths currently running the country?
Well put Pete and a merry Christmas to you and yours.

Boris and chums: We’ve had to change and adapt our plans based on new information and the unpredictability of a global pandemic. We should be praised for this.

Also Boris and chums: I’ll drown your kids and kick your dog through a window before we adapt our plans based on new information and the unpredictability of a global pandemic. We should be praised for this.

Will that delay the Blue Passports, I'd be devastated.....

Boris and chums: We’ve had to change and adapt our plans based on new information and the unpredictability of a global pandemic. We should be praised for this.

Also Boris and chums: I’ll drown your kids and kick your dog through a window before we adapt our plans based on new information and the unpredictability of a global pandemic. We should be praised for this.

I love the adverts about Companies getting ready for Brexit when those rules aren't properly known yet.

I was responding to your insinuation.

But am glad I was happy to educate you and open your eyes. Take Care and be safe Brother.

I was responding to your insinuation.

But am glad I was happy to educate you and open your eyes. Take Care and be safe Brother.
Yep...was nice to educate you where Dover is .....have a goodun and i hope santa brings you that needed compass ;)

Eh? Starmer has called for lockdowns previous to them happening which Johnson has ridiculed him for then weeks later lockdowned the country as the numbers run away.
You’re supposed to ignore that and pretend otherwise because it’s all you’ve got.

Yep...was nice to educate you where Dover is .....have a goodun and i hope santa brings you that needed comp
Going off topic a bit. I remember well the Cup match down there in the eighties. United sealed it 2 nil with a second half strike from Andy Thomas in front of the away end. Of course the fans went mad and rightly so. What followed was quite unexpected. Dover fans followed us street by street with 10p coins (florins) whistling above our heads and one direct hit putting one United fan down

Back
Top Bottom