General New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Land Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I'd have a look at this statement "The site is situated within a number of SSSI (Site of Special Scientific Interest) Impact Risk Zones"

I checked what's in the "Impact Risk Zones". Pretty much the whole of Oxfordshire lies within an "Impact Risk Zone". The Kassam Stadium Lies within an "Impact Risk Zone", so that's another reason we need to move!!

I thought I'd have a look at this statement "The site is situated within a number of SSSI (Site of Special Scientific Interest) Impact Risk Zones"

I checked what's in the "Impact Risk Zones". Pretty much the whole of Oxfordshire lies within an "Impact Risk Zone". The Kassam Stadium Lies within an "Impact Risk Zone", so that's another reason we need to move!!
Exactly. Every where has to assess impact, but no SSSI in the vicinity.
The new housing is being built closer!

Someone should give Steve the bad news. https://naturalengland-defra.openda...nd/explore?location=51.880767,-1.301144,14.00

Nothing sweeter than debunking their misinformation with hard facts like that. Good work!

It’s Tackley Steve though, he will be right even when he is wrong, the man earns 10 grand a day throwing babies out of windows and is having Brunch with Donald Trump, Vladimir Putin and the little North Korean fella as we speak.
Reminds me of Graham Lister

1687182609446.png

Have a look at the first page on this thread. It clearly states that OCC officers suggest the alternative site known as the Triangle.
Well, I spoke to NM.... That's what he told me.
I thought it was OCC suggesting the triangle... But He said he asked what about over there. (triangle)

Last edited:
Well, I spoke to NM.... That's what he told me.
I thought it was OCC suggesting the triangle... But He said he asked what about over there. (triangle)
Either way, OCC gave the club enough indication that the Triangle would be suitable.

As for Vicky (Hi Vicky, hope the move went well) banging on about the wildlife and the trees, you and your group only had yourselves to blame when the stadium gets built on the land, because it was your group that stopped world class facilities being built on a bit of land that is already used for sports clubs. Shame on you Vicky!

Either way, OCC gave the club enough indication that the Triangle would be suitable.

As for Vicky (Hi Vicky, hope the move went well) banging on about the wildlife and the trees, you and your group only had yourselves to blame when the stadium gets built on the land, because it was your group that stopped world class facilities being built on a bit of land that is already used for sports clubs. Shame on you Vicky!
Don't be calling her "Vicky", you know Vicks doesn't like that...

I have a feeling the mythical Future Wildlife etc may well have very strong connections with certain professional protestors in North Oxford

Future Wildlife WTC are not mythical however FOSB do add to their summary that ‘We are very grateful to the donor who generously funded the cost of this report’.

If we could follow the money somehow that would be very interesting. Maybe Trevor or Vicky Campbell, Suzanne McIvor, a bung from KDW (ie, KPC cash that is wasted on KDW and less-than-30%-turnout polls) or - my favourite theory - a goatee-sporting Green councillor. Sleuth that out and we may see exactly who else is funding FOSB.

They’re continuing to throw their own money at this to stop the stadium which shows they are serious still. It’s why responses to the OCC survey and not resting on our laurels is so important.

Future Wildlife WTC are not mythical however FOSB do add to their summary that ‘We are very grateful to the donor who generously funded the cost of this report’.

If we could follow the money somehow that would be very interesting. Maybe Trevor or Vicky Campbell, Suzanne McIvor, a bung from KDW (ie, KPC cash that is wasted on KDW and less-than-30%-turnout polls) or - my favourite theory - a goatee-sporting Green councillor. Sleuth that out and we may see exactly who else is funding FOSB.

They’re continuing to throw their own money at this to stop the stadium which shows they are serious still. It’s why responses to the OCC survey and not resting on our laurels is so important.
I would like to know who carried out their report and whether they were neutral or not? If they weren’t then it doesn’t hold much weight in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom