Transfer News Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then there's Matt Murphy, a player who never seemed to possess much talent and yet had a knack of scoring goals. Sod's law that there's already a law named after him.
Matt Murphy would often Score after I slagged him off …… it worked a few times lol

My son saw Murphy in Tesco in Abingdon today, posed for a picture with him but he said he felt a bit awkward asking him why he wasn’t in Derby ! Surely he must be injured though, he’s worth a place in the 18.

Apparently (left wing back) Marvin Johnson was sat with the OUFC fans tonight, but Manning denied any link with a signing

Apparently (left wing back) Marvin Johnson was sat with the OUFC fans tonight, but Manning denied any link with a signing
Manning would have little choice but to deny it. He must be coming here or been enquired about otherwise why is he there. Also, he has fallen out of favour with the new sheff wed manager. Isn't even making the match day squad.

Marvin Johnson merely fancied going to watch a club he didn’t leave on particularly great terms and has absolutely no affinity with, who were playing an hour away from where he lives on a Tuesday night when he could be doing literally anything else, while the head of recruitment and football advisor (who was his assistant manager when he was here previously) both happened to be in attendance.

What’s unusual about that?

Marvin Johnson merely fancied going to watch a club he didn’t leave on particularly great terms and has absolutely no affinity with, who were playing an hour away from where he lives on a Tuesday night when he could be doing literally anything else, while the head of recruitment and football advisor (who was his assistant manager when he was here previously) both happened to be in attendance.

What’s unusual about that?
Well, if you put it like that. looks like he will be on his way. He would only have travelled for a more or less done deal and in any case, what a great game to judge a decision on.

I was sat nearby him, half recognised him but annoyingly couldn't put a name to his face until I saw this. Would have enjoyed what he watched anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom