Transfer News Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
if we get another striker in does that stop God and his progress?
I'd bet the opposite as he'd be able to go out on loan and get proper game time rather than 10 minutes at the end of games.

9:12am
United have already signed Ruben Rodrigues, Mark Harris, Jordan Thorniley, Josh McEachran and Max Woltman on permanent contracts.

While signing James Beadle, Greg Leigh, Sonny Perkins, Fin Stevens and Stanley Mills on loan deals

I thought Leigh was a Permanent signing ( this is from ox mail website)
They have corrected it now :D

United have already signed Ruben Rodrigues, Mark Harris, Jordan Thorniley, Josh McEachran and Max Woltman on permanent contracts.

While signing James Beadle, Greg Leigh, Sonny Perkins, Fin Stevens and Stanley Mills on loan deals

He's definitely a permanent.

Brownes injury probably changed the end of the window for us, a winger to replace him became the priority. Although I have to agree it was unlikely we go a highly rated young prospect in to be a third choice centre forward, can't imagine Leeds or the player himself would of been up for that.

Sounds like one lined up that he's confident on, which is likely Edwards.

They will be monitoring all day, the amount of movement on deadline day will open up players who were never previously available, one of those might be the experienced striker they want.

They won't sign a striker for the sake of it, especially spending big money, he'll have to be worth it. Will be a day full of twists and turns I'm sure

I'd bet the opposite as he'd be able to go out on loan and get proper game time rather than 10 minutes at the end of games.
Agree with this - a season of ten minute cameos being kicked down by the corner flag is not going to help his development

Shall we finish this window before we move onto the January one?

I'm hoping the club announce Edwards and then turn all mobile phones off and disconnect the landline, we have a game tomorrow.

Thought Greg Leigh was permanent on a 2 year contract?

Typical ox mail then saying we signed him on loan I was certain he was a permanent
I wouldn't blame the Oxford Mail for this, they get their information from Yellows Forum so someone on here should be taking responsibility accordingly as they must have quoted that for the Oxford Mail to have got it wrong!

I'll leave it to the Mods to find the culprit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom