Home Match Day Thread 07/11/2023 FLT: OUFC v Chelsea U.21

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Couldn't care less about the result tonight.

But interested to see how some of the fringe players play. Assume that Perkins, Murphy, Gorrin, Henry will all get a start?

Maybe something like:

Eastwood
Stevens Negru Thorniley Brown
Gorrin Smyth
Murphy Henry Woltman
Perkins

(assuming GOD is still in the doghouse. If not, stick him on up front, Perkins out left and Woltman on the bench).
Very good shout.
Not sure why Woltman isn't included

Slightly odd that Eastwood would be given the FA Cup game and Beadle this one. It turns out if you are on the bench in the FA Cup but don’t come on, you can still appear for another club in the competition…

Slightly odd that Eastwood would be given the FA Cup game and Beadle this one. It turns out if you are on the bench in the FA Cup but don’t come on, you can still appear for another club in the competition…

Odd, or sinister?

If you knew you were off to Bristol, didn't have much faith in their current keeper, and had designs on raiding your former club in January......

It's not paranoia if they really are out to get you!

iFollow working for anyone else? I can click the watch button but the video doesn't want to start

Video working for me, but no Radio Oxford.

Come on Rad Ox, I know you're busy but turn the iFollow commentary on please.

Manning picked the team according to Jerome

Got it going using Edge instead of Chrome. Odd lineup, but makes it more interesting having a few players I actually want to see (Perkins, Gats, Murphy, Henry, Smyth, Gorrin)

Back
Top Bottom