Away Match Day Thread 10-04-2021 L1 Crewe Alexandra v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
An enjoyable 90 minutes of football. The whole team can be proud of themselves.
And yes, there's also annoyance there that this season could have been so much more (I still don't think we have what it needs for the playoffs).
Union nicked a point away at Bayern as well. Safe to say I'm a happy bunny!

Thats me banned......................... sore feckers! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

what thread/page? Don’t want to read more of that shite than I have to

Good day for me - Liverpool won as well - but too little too late I'm afraid. Pleased for all the scorers, pity Sykes didn't get one. Wonder if they are skipping around in Indonesia?

Sam Long, Mark Sykes, Brandon Barker. Not sure how you pick a MOTM but for me, it’s one of them...

A good afternoon, and sounds like a decent performance. If only we hadnt bottled it the last few weeks it would have set us up for a very exciting few weeks.

Well done lads (and Karl)

WHAT. A. WIN.

Great performance!

It just goes to show how important Long, Henry and Ruffels are, we look so much better when they're in the side and on form.

Sykes had a very good game, looked very involved, with lot's of nice intricate play, and good use of the ball, unlucky not to score, MOTM for me.

Now he's clearly fully fit, Barker is on another level, the way he knicked the ball, and then skinned a couple of players, before a stunning finish was top drawer, if only we could keep him!

And to think, I nearly didn't bother watching today!

Steve Kinniburgh actually just said “their goalkeeper didn’t have a bad game”
His performance makes me so glad we’ve got a decent keeper as well as Eastwood.

Playoffs definitely still on!

Sunderland with 1 point from 6 and some tough games still to come.

So still the hope that we'll meet in the playoffs with the entire team knee slide infront on their bench after a last minute winner before drop kicking that c**t Power in the throat!!!

Believe!!!!

Shrewsbury promotion game in the 96 promotion was 6 different scorers I think (and from memory all headers)
Correct. It pissed it down too so the Shrewsbury fans all went into the beech road away stand. I may be wrong but I think they wore our away shorts and socks too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom