Current Player #10 Sam Baldock

It looks like the resident stalker has a new target! @Jolteon block him and move on, it's honestly not worth the effort! The guy has made comments about my daughter before after spotting a post on twitter. She was 9 at the time!!! Its not normal behaviour, but equally not worth dropping your standards to his level.

It looks like the resident stalker has a new target! @Jolteon block him and move on, it's honestly not worth the effort! The guy has made comments about my daughter before after spotting a post on twitter. She was 9 at the time!!! Its not normal behaviour, but equally not worth dropping your standards to his level.
Who is that guy anyway? He seems to get weirdly personal with people, does everyone know him?

Anyway, back to some sort of normality. The scan was planned for Monday so would expect results back today/tomorrow depending on whether there was any swelling or bruising that might prevent a clear image. I suspect that we'll hear from Karl in his preview tomorrow whether Sam is in training or otherwise.

Anyway, back to some sort of normality. The scan was planned for Monday so would expect results back today/tomorrow depending on whether there was any swelling or bruising that might prevent a clear image. I suspect that we'll hear from Karl in his preview tomorrow whether Sam is in training or otherwise.
Knowing Karl he'll say he's out for the season tomorrow and then Sam will start on Saturday. Loves a good injury fakeout does our Karl.

Back
Top Bottom