Away Match Build Up 11/12/2021 L1: MK Dons v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone explain the Covid pass?

I’m travelling to the Portsmouth game from Texas and I only have my US Covid certificate.

Will we need it to get into the ground?

I would imagine that your US documentation would be fine, but if you wanted to be extra sure you could do a lateral flow test and take it along with you as a second option. Most UK pharmacies have these available free of charge. If you have anybody on the ground here who you will be seeing and can pick you up a pack ahead of Christmas that would be the easiest way. They’re pretty straight forward and will give you a result in around 20 minutes.

I would imagine that your US documentation would be fine, but if you wanted to be extra sure you could do a lateral flow test and take it along with you as a second option. Most UK pharmacies have these available free of charge. If you have anybody on the ground here who you will be seeing and can pick you up a pack ahead of Christmas that would be the easiest way. They’re pretty straight forward and will give you a result in around 20 minutes.
Thanks bud. Yup we use lateral flow over here too so I have some test kits I’ll bring with me. I just have a hunch foreign Covid certificates will be met with the sweet sense of British cynicism that blocks me from the Fratton Megadome .

Thanks bud. Yup we use lateral flow over here too so I have some test kits I’ll bring with me. I just have a hunch foreign Covid certificates will be met with the sweet sense of British cynicism that blocks me from the Fratton Megadome .
Just be aware if you are going to use a lateral flow, over here you need to log them with the NHS (they all have a code number) and get a mobile pass back so I'm not sure how your US versions would work with the system. If you have someone over here who could get you a 'home-grown' one, that would definitely be advisable.

The last thing anybody wants is for you to get held up and end up not getting inside the arena until the end of the first quarter.

Can someone explain the Covid pass?

I’m travelling to the Portsmouth game from Texas and I only have my US Covid certificate.

Will we need it to get into the ground?

........ a new tactic that was tried on the training ground a few weeks ago perhaps? :rolleyes:

But seriously , as others have suggested, any (UK)pharmacy should have a pack of (UK )LFT 's foc , which should (assuming it gives a negative result), be all that's additionally required to go to the match - hope your visit results in a late Christmas pressy from the boys in yellow/ black/ white on boxing day in the shape of 3 away points @Ricky Otto

"Bookies have Oxford to win at 1/10"? Don't think so!

• React
Reactions: m
"Dons have also never beaten Oxford at Stadium MK"

Have I stepped out of a shower?

I believe this game is a pivotal one for us and our hopes for this season.
We win it and I honestly feel that we are well placed to have a go for Automatics. Draw or lose and we are only in the mix for a play-off place at best.
They are situated right next to us in performances and are going well.
This is our big 3 pointer, so we need to grab it.
We’ll take a fair few to that soulless hole but it won’t be me this time unfortunately.
0-1 Tinker Taylor!👍🏽

Where's good to park not too far from the ground?
I have parked for free at the Dominos factory nearby but they have done a bit of development there and I don’t know how busy the service road will be or if there will be parking restrictions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom