Home Match Day Thread 18/12/2021 L1: OUFC v Wigan Athletic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely remarkable…

Is this the first time we’ve ever had every single member of another club’s fanbase all whinging on our forum on the one thread..?

Must be some kind of record.
I imagine their forum is just a few old boys who all know each other, plus a couple of those very keen teenagers.

Absolutely remarkable…

Is this the first time we’ve ever had every single member of another club’s fanbase all whinging on our forum on the one thread..?

I like the idea that as a club we've got under their skins so much that they whine on here! It's like the fake rivalry that Sunderland try to create!!!

You're only here cos it's Oxford!!!

Methinks tis time to close this thread. It is just a non- matchdat thread. Maybe somebody will start a DAM thread.

I think you are mistaken, over 500 posts claiming how good you are at full strength and how you should have won on Saturday shows who has got under who's skin.
Both statements are factually correct so not sure what your point is?!

Absolutely remarkable…

There bored, it's not piegon or whippit racing season

I think you are mistaken, over 500 posts claiming how good you are at full strength and how you should have won on Saturday shows who has got under who's skin.

FFs get a fcucking grip will ya,

Going into Saturday there was 3 points separating us.

We went into that game severely weakened but gave you a run for your money. Our first team may or may not have come away with something from the game.

Point being, you are not world beaters, so enough with the big I am.

You are nothing special despite a somewhat ”well paid” squad.

havent you got a festive pie to eat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom