Away Match Day Thread +++ 11/8/2021 Burton Albion v OUFC Carabao Cup +++

Dan Agyei will score tonight!

Nice to see others getting a chance to shine.

I like the look of that starting 11, LCP at left back is an odd one but I’m happy to be proved wrong. With a youthful bench as well it feels to me like this is an extra pre season game; getting minutes into those who didn’t start Saturday.

Sorry if this has already been answered but why is this being played on Wednesday? Seems silly for both sides… no TV?

Anyway COYY!

Burton have a first choice team out. Looking to go far in the competition, good for a cup run.

Sorry if this has already been answered but why is this being played on Wednesday? Seems silly for both sides… no TV?

Anyway COYY!
Simply because derby share stewards and had a quarter of the stadium open last night but Burton have only got two stands open tonight I think so pointless also if the stewards situation is how it is why didn’t we play this game instead of the Bristol rovers game

There are 5 matches in the league cup tonight. Don't know why they did not play last night.

Bit of petty minded stewarding refusing to let an oxford fan hang his flag behind the goal. Some things never change!

decent move... and cross from Sykes ... Winnall should've been on target (at least)

LCP is left back due to Seddon only recovering from Covid just the other week. Elchi is still isolating until tomorrow.

Good chance for fringe players like Agyie and Sykes to prove themselves (😉) and give the whole squad a run out.

No great shame to go out of this cup IMO.

Back
Top Bottom