Home Match Day Thread 16/12/2013 L1: OUFC v Burton Albion

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bolton down to 10 men and losing at home

Satisfactory first half against woeful opposition, but no better than that. RR does make a big difference for us - he's the player we have who is capable of magic in front of goal.

But we need to keep the pedal to the metal after the break to get that second goal.

You just know that if we ever sit back to protect our lead at any point that we're going to concede a scruffy 85th minute equalizer from a set piece. And that would be disastrous against this lot.

Pretty uninspiring. A moment of individual class from Brannagan and then Rodrigues the difference.

It is also really quiet on here today. Bit like the Burton away end!

They can't cope with either of our wingers, so I see lots of Cam on the ball and fancy long Hollywood diagonals......

If we'd converted a couple more of the excellent chances we had, that would have been far more than acceptable. Its still our finishing that that's the problem. I'm happy with play otherwise.

Better performance, but still way too much negative sideways and backwards passing for my liking.

That said, there needs to be more movement and running into spaces to receive the ball from players further up the pitch, they’ve been very static at times, leaving us with little option but to go sideways and backwards.

I wanna see us be more proactive and productive with the ball, as with the goal, as soon as we looked to make something happen, it happened! More of that please.

Very quiet in the stands, hopefully the players can give em something to cheer about in the 2nd half…

Think the players need to get used to playing with each other like this and the new space they are finding. Fantastic pullback from Murphy to Brannagan earlier which he just wasn't expecting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom