Transfer News 2022/23 Season Incoming Transfers and a few other things

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's much more straight forward. We've lost around 9/10 players from the squad that need replacing. I hope not even robinson thinks a squad without replacing those players can go another week without the places being filled. That last comment of yours is a frightening prospect, and I genuinely hope you don't seriously subscribe to that, after kr said he had a really healthy budget.
For the record we lost , Brown, Williams , sykes, McNally, Whyte, ,Kane, Holland ( 7) from the first team so ( 6) as Brown back.
Winnall, Hanson ,Cooper (3) who were not good enough at all.
9 in all but Goodrham , A-Rod,Smyth , Browne , Baldock hardly played or didn't so 4
places to fill I make that to be as strong . Get 6/7 in we will be much stronger

Simple 9 have left, 1 in. Browne was signed last season, Baldock was already in the house. ARod??

Lost Holland , Whyte , Williams, Sykes , Kane, COOPER, HANSON, WINALL, MCNALLY = 9
Hanson, Cooper and Winnall hardly count? They started what less than 10 between them.
Smyth, Browne and Goodrham are new players for the first team squad I would have thought?
When we went up with MAPP he specifically said that he wanted to reduce numbers bit have quality.

Simple 9 have left, 1 in. Browne was signed last season, Baldock was already in the house. ARod??

Lost Holland , Whyte , Williams, Sykes , Kane, COOPER, HANSON, WINALL, MCNALLY = 9
Browne was signed ' for this season , Baldock injured ,A-Rod injured , Smyth getting prepared

Do I understand you correctly, MY? If you sign a player towards the middle or end of one season who, because he needs to recover from injury, is designed for the year after, that doesn't count as a signing? It seems pretty forward thinking to me. And if you have players who are out of contract at the end of the season, but decide to resign (no, not like BoJo) for a year or two more, that doesn't count either as a signing. So, presumably, if Whyte comes back to us, that also doesn't count, because he was with us last year?

Talk about glass half empty, and you call yourself "mellow"?

For the record we lost , Brown, Williams , sykes, McNally, Whyte, ,Kane, Holland ( 7) from the first team so ( 6) as Brown back.
Winnall, Hanson ,Cooper (3) who were not good enough at all.
9 in all but Goodrham , A-Rod,Smyth , Browne , Baldock hardly played or didn't so 4
places to fill I make that to be as strong . Get 6/7 in we will be much stronger
Not being funny, but who is A-Rod.
I genuinely feel any young player we have with potential needs a season of playing football week in and week out. A proper season long loan at t decent level. Few if any went to a decent if I remember, Conference South upwards.
That's what Baptiste had, that changed him as a player. They need that, whilst the first team squad can only afford to have players who can readily fit into a starting 11.
We had a great player with potential, played against spurs youngsters in one of the cup competitions on a freezing night last season or season before. He really seemed to have talent, on the wing, can't remember his name. Boy he did stand out. He never seemed to get a loan though. I think we released him last season. A loan playing football consistently would have made him.

I genuinely feel any young player we have with potential needs a season of playing football week in and week out. A proper season long loan at t decent level. Few if any went to a decent if I remember, Conference South upwards.
That's what Baptiste had, that changed him as a player. They need that, whilst the first team squad can only afford to have players who can readily fit into a starting 11.
We had a great player with potential, played against spurs youngsters in one of the cup competitions on a freezing night last season or season before. He really seemed to have talent, on the wing, can't remember his name. Boy he did stand out. He never seemed to get a loan though. I think we released him last season. A loan playing football consistently would have made him.
Alex Rodriguez .
Tyler has been on loan most of last season and is 19 so ready to go at least first half of season with cup games .
I remember a young kid Chrissy Allen being thrown in ...scored the only goal in a 1-0 win against Cambridge in division 2 ( championship) .A balance but sooner or later give them a go.

That’s what your all saying. Some of the names being mentioned are a pipe dream or absolutely stupid.

What would you think of us paying a fee for a 26yo left-footed CB on a long-term deal whose form when he was last playing in the UK got him a cap for Scotland?

And what would you think if the rest of our signings are of the same standard?

Andy Roddick - quality winger apparently.

Alex Rodriguez .
Tyler has been on loan most of last season and is 19 so ready to go at least first half of season with cup games .
I remember a young kid Chrissy Allen being thrown in ...scored the only goal in a 1-0 win against Cambridge in division 2 ( championship) .A balance but sooner or later give them a go.
Thanks for AR. But who was the young lad I'm thinking of, it was a cold frosty night against a young Spurs side, and he had a blinder.
Alex Rodriguez .
I fully agree with give them a go, remember how Baptiste took off, he was flying, after a spell at Hampton and Richmond I think. I just worry that unless they have that season under their belt, of playing week in and week out, and feel they belong in a squad, then its a huge step up to even conference football looking at the standard in that league at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom