Transfer News 2022/23 Season Incoming Transfers and a few other things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well there is talk of us hijacking the Cadden to Barnsley deal.... So it can happen both ways.

One big difference here: we’ve agreed a fee with Findlay’s club, and Barnsley haven’t agreed anything with FGR. Why would we put in an improved bid if FGR had already accepted one from Barnsley?

One big difference here: we’ve agreed a fee with Findlay’s club, and Barnsley haven’t agreed anything with FGR. Why would we put in an improved bid if FGR had already accepted one from Barnsley?
Cadden is out of contract so there is no fee to be agreed so we can drop a contract in front of him whenever we like until he is announced elsewhere.

Let's be honest it's been so much quieter this year not many ITK. I fancy 3 in tomorrow with a couple of surprises .
If I had a pound for every time someone has been confident we will sign someone "tomorrow" on this thread I'd have enough money to give the club to actually sign someone tomorrow.

Asked a friend who supports the Bohs who Karl might be scouting this evening and he gave a rave review about Dawson Devoy, Ireland U21 international who is a creative midfielder (plays the no 10 role) and has been heavily scouted by English clubs. Would very much fit our model.
Surely would be a Championship quality player?

Asked a friend who supports the Bohs who Karl might be scouting this evening and he gave a rave review about Dawson Devoy, Ireland U21 international who is a creative midfielder (plays the no 10 role) and has been heavily scouted by English clubs. Would very much fit our model.

He knocked back MK in Jan, which in itself is a pretty glowing report if they were in for him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom