Transfer News 2022/23 Season Incoming Transfers and a few other things

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it's not. He was out for 5/6 weeks in 20/21 with a hamstring injury whilst playing for Maccabi Haifa. Not a serious one but maybe the start of a weakness there.

Well, that’s not what KR said during Saturday’s post-match interview..

I would say I can’t believe our luck with the Wildschut signing but I can believe it because we have form on signing players who are injury prone. The board will and should be asking questions of the due diligence of recruitment team checks and medical check that was carried out on this player. If I’d stumped up high five figures of a tight budget to get this guy I’d be fuming.

I would say I can’t believe our luck with the Wildschut signing but I can believe it because we have form on signing players who are injury prone. The board will and should be asking questions of the due diligence of recruitment team checks and medical check that was carried out on this player. If I’d stumped up high five figures of a tight budget to get this guy I’d be fuming.
You have to be injury prone to be prone to injury. But he isn't injury prone so he isn't prone to injury. He's just injured. Rather than prone to injury.

You have to be injury prone to be prone to injury. But he isn't injury prone so he isn't prone to injury. He's just injured. Rather than prone to injury.
So he could be injured because he could be injury prone but if he’s not injured he can’t be injury prone but he’s cut his finger so he’s had an injury and a stubbed toe which could also be construed as an injury but not injured while playing football so he’s not injury prone but he’s picked up an injury and gets mended by December and comes back to fruition and then stubs his toe so he’s injury prone?

And before anyone picks it up about grammar I deliberately left out the punctuation marks

I believe that an offer has been made to have Jones on a 1 year plus 1 contract with the second year automatically trigger after x number of appearances. It will mean that he'll be on a fairly low basic wage like Bodin, but with the protection that if he does well then we'll not lose him in the summer.

Sorry if this makes me look sanctimonious, but I did call the deal offered to Jones a couple of weeks ago!!

Broken clocks and all!!!

Will McGinty be in goal at Derby, match fit, would like like to see it, with the two dodgy keepers we already have not reliable, sure he wouldnt have signed to sit on the bench.

Players like wildschut I don’t believe would sign for us if they didn’t have injury history

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom