Away Match Day Thread +++ 23/01/2018 Chelsea U21s v OUFC match thread (EFLT) +++

Fair enough, but some of the vitriol on Saturday was beyond acceptable in my opinion. I'm a "mild-manerred" (weak if you prefer) person, and not inclined to call someone out if they're being a knob. I haven't been as close to punching someone since the mid-80's as I was to the gobby, pissed-up t**t who was stood behind me in the east stand on Saturday.

We need our ultras back, i

Well first the ultras can stand by you as those of us where we sit we’re getting pissed of with the f*****g drum, they can go back to where they were originally. Also on Saturday there were loads around by us who hadn’t had a drop of booze who were less than complimentary towards the team on Saturday, everyone is entitled to an opinion and if there’s was to vent their displeasure over the debacle on Saturday then that’s their business. If however you choose to have a go at dans who are displeased you will not be very popular.
He's been great for us but his performance on Saturday-no, I think we saw the best of Mags

You Maybe right or maybe with the way he has been treated at Bury by not starting( and I’m not saying he has a god given right ) Maybe he’s had enough of Bury, still in his prime and probably just as flood as when he left us last season, but things can change.

No offence intended GreatUncleKip, but you pretty much slag off the team every week. Win, lose or draw (unless I'm getting you confused with another poster, in which case I apologise).

Fans up and down the country even the national team have had abuse it may not be nice but you’re in thw profession that is paid to entertain and people f your not entertaining you will get booed and slagged off it’s part and part of the parcel you have to accept however much you don’t want to, but then you come out for the next game and make everybody eat their words.

Well first the ultras can stand by you as those of us where we sit we’re getting pissed of with the f*****g drum, they can go back to where they were originally. Also on Saturday there were loads around by us who hadn’t had a drop of booze who were less than complimentary towards the team on Saturday, everyone is entitled to an opinion and if there’s was to vent their displeasure over the debacle on Saturday then that’s their business. If however you choose to have a go at dans who are displeased you will not be very popular.

You Maybe right or maybe with the way he has been treated at Bury by not starting( and I’m not saying he has a god given right ) Maybe he’s had enough of Bury, still in his prime and probably just as flood as when he left us last season, but things can change.

When we played them at their place Mags looked good, I think he is one of those players who likes his head patted and to be told how good he is, the last few games for Bury he has been a bit part player

When we played them at their place Mags looked good, I think he is one of those players who likes his head patted and to be told how good he is, the last few games for Bury he has been a bit part player

The last few games he’s been on the bench

Fans up and down the country even the national team have had abuse it may not be nice but you’re in thw profession that is paid to entertain and people f your not entertaining you will get booed and slagged off it’s part and part of the parcel you have to accept however much you don’t want to, but then you come out for the next game and make everybody eat their words.
So you’re not a supporter, just someone who turns up to be entertained?

So you’re not a supporter, just someone who turns up to be entertained?
Oh yes I’m a supporter along with a lot of others but what’s to support with s**t we’ve produced, Saturday ffs was one of the worst I’ve seen at the Gralenoble road stadium. Bury were absol crap and we couldn’t do anything to put the game to bed it was poor.

Fair enough. Not a big fan of the drum myself. But it, (and the atmosphere) has been severely lacking in the last few home games. And you're welcome to the arseholes who have occupied the space formally occupied by our flag waiving friends. Want to swap?

Fair enough. Not a big fan of the drum myself. But it, (and the atmosphere) has been severely lacking in the last few home games. And you're welcome to the arseholes who have occupied the space formally occupied by our flag waiving friends. Want to swap?

No we’re happy where we are, just glad we haven’t the drum banging on and on

Lol 99% of footballers' egos would never understand that! They get paid so much, as a society we must value them the same as an NHS surgeon right?

To paraphrase you, 'stop crying and play like you realise you were born.'

What a f**k of a night. Started off with the train breaking down just out of Bicester and after a delay it went back to Bicester north.. we then had to leg it to Bicester Village station and get the 5.58 to Marylebone finally getting in the ground at 7.29pm.
Thought Oxford dominated.... the first minute...... the ref was biased towards the BIG clubs kids... but we got taught a lesson by a bunch of kids.

Why play 3 big centre backs who are slow against that lot

Faz obviously not a manager either

On train on way home now.... time to cool down now

mapp was asked directly about coming back to us.he said no in the nicest possible way and also never say never probably joking...

What a f**k of a night. Started off with the train breaking down just out of Bicester and after a delay it went back to Bicester north.. we then had to leg it to Bicester Village station and get the 5.58 to Marylebone finally getting in the ground at 7.29pm.
Thought Oxford dominated.... the first minute...... the ref was biased towards the BIG clubs kids... but we got taught a lesson by a bunch of kids.

Why play 3 big centre backs who are slow against that lot

Faz obviously not a manager either

On train on way home now.... time to cool down now
Absolute rubbish - read my earlier posts and just blame the defeat on a s**t team selected by an "always will be an assistant manager" - not the ref,

Lampard now 1-2 on fav from 3-1 looks like Sun readers will be Quid's in or fingers burnt...

Absolute rubbish - read my earlier posts and just blame the defeat on a s**t team selected by an "always will be an assistant manager" - not the ref,
Saying that the ref was not very good is a true fact.
Saying that the ref was not very good is NOT the same as saying the ref's performance cost us the match.
Stop extrapolating, just read.

Saying that the ref was not very good is a true fact.
Saying that the ref was not very good is NOT the same as saying the ref's performance cost us the match.
Stop extrapolating, just read.
Why was he not very good or even good? Please extrapolate...

Back
Top Bottom