• SUB: Mills

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SUB: Leigh

• SUB: GOD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bit of a weird , convoluted, somewhat messy statement. I’m not even sure what they’re trying to say except process their emotions.

Never waste a press release.
Gave the impression that the timing of the sacking didn't feel right but that they have changed managers and ownership so often that are just nervous that the new crew are as hopeless as previous incarnations and lacking in understanding of Charltons identity.
We think we have been there and ripped up the teeshirts in disgrace, but having a history of being locked out of your own ground and being an established Premiership club must make you nervous of the future.
They look at Methven's business track record of talking great but primarily delivering failure then I fully understand that feeling of fear and hopelessness.

Bit of a weird , convoluted, somewhat messy statement. I’m not even sure what they’re trying to say except process their emotions.

Never waste a press release.
I guess they are feeling a bit marginalised in the whole takeover process where they are just having to suck it up rather than having any input. A bit like Oxvox here whose role seems to have been partly adopted by the Supporters Panel.

I guess they are feeling a bit marginalised in the whole takeover process where they are just having to suck it up rather than having any input. A bit like Oxvox here whose role seems to have been partly adopted by the Supporters Panel.
Are Oxvox feeling marginalised? That's the first I have heard of that.

Are Oxvox feeling marginalised? That's the first I have heard of that.
I don't know if Oxvox feel that, but I feel they have been somewhat pushed to the side.
Maybe it was that during the Conference years, the club and supporters seemed a lot closer.

Back
Top Bottom