National News Conservative Party

These are a government construct so 'value for money' doesn't come into it! The penalties are kept within the public purse. You've been duped again mate.

Indeed they are but the 0000`s are taken off of our spreadsheet and put somewhere else....... and money is created, somewhere. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Another day, another scandal and another complete screw-up

Pincher by name, pincher by nature:

And Mad Nad fucks up royally again:

One resigns and the other is dyslexic.

Hey lets all "be kind"................... when it suits.... πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

How does dyslexia explain getting your facts completely wrong. I suspect a researcher is currently looking for a new job.

As for being kind, I generally am but Nadine most definitely isn’t so I shan’t lose any sleep.

Resigns as deputy whip for the second time for misconduct, but not as an MP, and not had the whip removed. A second resignation for misconduct also has to suggest poor judgement on the man who gave him the job the second time...

Hey lets all "be kind"................... when it suits.... [emoji2368]
I didn't know dyslexia extended to getting your rugby codes mixed up or trying to pass off an event as a personal experience as a way of demonstrating connection but getting it hopelessly wrong.

You learn something new every day[emoji2369]

Is there a name for the condition of blatantly talking out of your a**e as you seem to have just done? [emoji23][emoji23]

Being Dyslexic isn’t the problem. Having absolutely no idea what day of the week it is at any possible given time, certainly is a problem!!

I didn't know dyslexia extended to getting your rugby codes mixed up or trying to pass off an event as a personal experience as a way of demonstrating connection but getting it hopelessly wrong.

You learn something new every day[emoji2369]

Is there a name for the condition of blatantly talking out of your a**e as you seem to have just done? [emoji23][emoji23]

Being Dyslexic isn’t the problem. Having absolutely no idea what day of the week it is at any possible given time, certainly is a problem!!

Also, you can have dyslexia and still be an utter t**t.

All the dyslexia experts are out then? Impacts people in different ways you know.

Resigns as deputy whip for the second time for misconduct, but not as an MP, and not had the whip removed. A second resignation for misconduct also has to suggest poor judgement on the man who gave him the job the second time...

Not decided yet.

He`s obviously got a lot of problems that come to the fore after a few too many, same as a lot of folk.

Does that make him a bad person or a bad MP?

Lots of folk on here often say people deserve a second chance.... πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Not decided yet.

He`s obviously got a lot of problems that come to the fore after a few too many, same as a lot of folk.

He's groping people unsolicited if the reports are true.

All the dyslexia experts are out then? Impacts people in different ways you know.

Almost sounds like she should have prepared her facts fully in advance of the news conference.

That dyslexia tweet was in defence of 'tennis pitches', which I can understand and forgive.

I don't think it would go so far as to conflate entire codes of rugby at an important launch of one of them. That's just her not knowing her sports - as the sports minister.

Not decided yet.

He's already on his second chance.

Not decided yet.

#10 were briefing yesterday that no further action would be taken, whip wouldn't be removed and would maintain membership of party - its taken a number of senior MPs complaining for them to even consider action.

#10 was warned against re-appointing him due to his ongoing "issues", but went ahead anyway as reward for backing of BoJo.

Back
Top Bottom