National News Conservative Party

I think people have a right to have a roof over their heads, but I don't believe people have a right to be fed and have free health care. Have a health care system similar to America's. A Bevan was a monoglot Labour voter from East Wales, a big Anglo too, he spent time with Lord Beaverbrook, him and Foot used to spend hours talking to him apparently. People who can only speak one language should be discriminated against.

Last edited:
? You’re going to have to explain to me, like I am a 4 year old, how someones looks translates to their deserving of being hit.
I know. It's a confession. I'll seek help (even though it's a thought that wouldn't translate to an action).

Starmer not getting a FPN actually good news.

Because he’s now Labour leader for next election; and he’s very very beatable.

Tories best off going for Brexiteer untainted by full Cabinet status.

Kemi Badenoch has a shout.

Starmer not getting a FPN actually good news.

Because he’s now Labour leader for next election; and he’s very very beatable.

Tories best off going for Brexiteer untainted by full Cabinet status.

Kemi Badenoch has a shout.

Not a chance imo.

I’d like to think Liz Truss will do better than Sunak. Now have a feeling it will be Sunak, the billionaire businessman

I’d like to think Liz Truss will do better than Sunak. Now have a feeling it will be Sunak, the billionaire businessman
I wonder why Sunak entered the world of politics? To eradicate the poverty he sees all around him? 🤷‍♂️

I think people have a right to have a roof over their heads, but I don't believe people have a right to be fed and have free health care. Have a health care system similar to America's.

People who can only speak one language should be discriminated against.

Have you ever been ill in in the USA?
Even quite well-off folk get bankrupted by the American health care system. Poor people just do their best to avoid illness.

And what is that discrimination rubbish?

I think people have a right to have a roof over their heads, but I don't believe people have a right to be fed and have free health care. Have a health care system similar to America's. A Bevan was a monoglot Labour voter from East Wales, a big Anglo too, he spent time with Lord Beaverbrook, him and Foot used to spend hours talking to him apparently. People who can only speak one language should be discriminated against.
So what's your second language?
Or is it ok for it to be English

• React
Reactions: QR
Even quite well-off folk get bankrupted by the American health care system. Poor people just do their best to avoid illness.

Yep, I remember one day driving out of the Lincoln tunnel into Manhattan seeing incredibly wealth ahead of me and people asleep in garbage cans (yes I picked up the lingo) to the left of me. A staggering polarised country wealth wise.

Being a troll, Waxy-Lemon or Jacob Rees-Mogg.

Back
Top Bottom